Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lunar Lander by Pulsar Modular will soon be landing on iOS devices. (Auv3)

Comments

• @P900 said:
    Version 1.4 released!
    1. Bug Fix: Changing bpm in the DAW now updates bpm in LL (When lock2DAW) is on.
    2. Added Jamie's nice presets to the Preset List. (you can check his LL walkthrough here)
    ——
    With the success of LL on iOS, I am planning to implement additional exclusive features to the paid version. Expect soon two new features:
    1- Width knob. This will not be a generic sounding stereo width control- but something you’d expect from Pulsar Modular.
    2- Ping-Pong Delay. Things will start bouncing! This, again, will have a Pulsar twist.

We are eager to get everyone on board to go IAP. So our internal LL features project slogan is: Resistance is futile :smile:

Nice to hear. Will the new feature set also land on desktop to have the same set there? (Or are they already there?).

• Nice to hear. Will the new feature set also land on desktop to have the same set there? (Or are they already there?).

New features will land on both platforms when released.

• @P900 said:
    We are eager to get everyone on board to go IAP. So our internal LL features project slogan is: Resistance is futile :smile:

This seems sensible, but make sure that you really promote all the extra features that you get in exchange for the IAP and the fact that you are continuing to add to the product. You can never be too explicit or obvious in explaining things like this to people.

• @NeuM said:
    New @Jamie_Mallender presets in the update, out now! 👍

Yay! Crowd goes wild!

• @Jamie_Mallender said:

@NeuM said:

Yay! Crowd goes wild!

Wot no "Pissy Pants" preset? Missed opportunity if you ask me!

Bathrooms of Mars sound cool though....

• @FPC said:

@Jamie_Mallender said:

@NeuM said:

Yay! Crowd goes wild!

Well now, funny thing.... when I did my presets for Modern FX, I called them all pissy something or something pants. It was a problem at the App Store and I had to rename them. 😂

• @Jamie_Mallender said:

@FPC said:

@Jamie_Mallender said:

@NeuM said:

Yay! Crowd goes wild!

Well now, funny thing.... when I did my presets for Modern FX, I called them all pissy something or something pants. It was a problem at the App Store and I had to rename them. 😂

Try “Sopping Wet” instead next time? LOL.

• @Jamie_Mallender said:

@FPC said:

@Jamie_Mallender said:

@NeuM said:

Yay! Crowd goes wild!

Nothing wrong with the odd ‘damp patch’ 😆

• @P900 This installs on a MacMini M1 but does not load as a plugin in Logic. That'd be a great addition. Thanks for considering

• For those who haven’t bought the IAP yet, I have a free IAP too give away here (and another on Insta too), details as usual in the pinned comment, good luck!:

• Stand-alone won’t open for me on iPadOS 15 beta 3 but au seems to work fine. Couldn’t restore in the au but I just “purchased” again and it unlocked for free so it’s no biggie for me

• Demo for Lunar Lander where i demo both Free and Paid versions.
    Might make another one once the next update.

• @eylvy said:
    Demo for Lunar Lander where i demo both Free and Paid versions.

Thank you Eyal. And nice to put a face to the name :)

Lunar Landar is the delay app I have been waiting for, the results are amazing.

• @eylvy said:
    Demo for Lunar Lander where i demo both Free and Paid versions.

Good demo, like it!

• edited July 2021

It has been a year since we released Lunar Lander. Hope we don't keep it "a secret weapon" and get the word out.

It would be great if you guys could add your review at KVR Audio LL page. Scroll down to see the reviews and click on Add A Review.
    All reviews entered this weekend at the KVR page will enter a draw to win the full license of the upcoming P914 FFB for iOS.

For every 7 reviews/entries, one will win and their names will be listed here next week.

If you have not yet reviewed LL on the AppStore, please do so. I will check all AppStore reviews posted this weekend and will enter them in the draw (double your chances by entering at KVR and AppStore).

ps: Hope to have an update for LL by next weekend.

• Well reminded on the App Store review, dropped a quick one at KVR too...

Slightly O/T but there was a lovely red moon here the other day and I captured it as best as I could with an ancient 500mm lens attached to my old Panasonic mirrorless...

• @Krupa said:

@Krupa said:
    Well reminded on the App Store review, dropped a quick one at KVR too...

You won the drawing. You had two entries, one at KVR and one at the APpStore.
    Please drop me an email to send you the Promo code.

• Far and away the year of the iOS delay. This and Timeless 3 are easily my favs of the year.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Far and away the year of the iOS delay. This and Timeless 3 are easily my favs of the year.

There are so many great delays and reverbs to choose from these days. Greatest time to be alive in history for recording and engineering.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Far and away the year of the iOS delay. This and Timeless 3 are easily my favs of the year.

👍

• Yeah, definitely my pick up and play delay right now, hard to dial a bad setting

• Hello everyone,

Please let us know if you have problems with the Lunar Lander iOS version. If you report the problems and crashes you are experiencing to us, we can quickly fix it and improve the application. Thanks in advance.

• @P900 said:
    Hello everyone,

Please let us know if you have problems with the Lunar Lander iOS version. If you report the problems and crashes you are experiencing to us, we can quickly fix it and improve the application. Thanks in advance.

Proactively seeking issues eh?! Wow great customer service 😊

Working great for me, no issues. Sounding amazing too.

Mind you I haven't updated to iOS15 yet.

• @P900 said:
    Hello everyone,

Everything perfect!!!
    Is the update coming to iOS anytime soon? I've got an e-mail with info regarding the update for desktop, with an additional control for noise floor.

• Extra control for the noise floor is exactly what I'm looking for! With multiple instances of Lunar Lander playing through a master chain, you can end up with a noise floor that's audible in quiet sections of a production with a lot of dynamic range.

• This is about the best thing available on iOS

• @P900 is the P42 coming to iOS as well?

• Funny how this app has flown under the radar after such a successful introduction. It's great, and I'm willing to get the IAP — but what exactly is different? It seems to be a pretty complete app.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Funny how this app has flown under the radar after such a successful introduction. It's great, and I'm willing to get the IAP — but what exactly is different? It seems to be a pretty complete app.

An awesome plate reverb is unlocked by the IAP and a few other features though I don't recall which.

• @gusgranite said:
    @P900 is the P42 coming to iOS as well?

☝️