Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DRC gets an update, new soundbank and 50% discounts on all banks

2»

Comments

• @Gratouilli said:
    @sinosoidal 👍🏻👌🏻😉

Thanks for your feedback. Join the live stream later today where Lucas will be presenting the bank himself.

• What an absolutely incredible set of presets! DRC must be one of the very best synths available for iOS. I can’t say enough good about it!

• @sinosoidal said:
    Thanks for your feedback. Join the live stream later today where Lucas will be presenting the bank himself.

I couldn't resist and I'm very happy with this bank. Really good (usable) presets 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• One of my favorites! The new sound bank only reinforces that.. Fantastic sounds!

• @sinosoidal said:

@Gratouilli said:
    @sinosoidal 👍🏻👌🏻😉

Speakers are on, beer is chilling - See you in 45 mins! B)

• @sinosoidal Enjoying the new soundbank!

• @sinosoidal I watched most of the live stream and really enjoyed it. And DRC is wonderful, my new favorite.

• @sinosoidal Yes.. live stream was a good way to hear the sounds in the context that they may have been created in the first place.. Lucas did a good job of playing through the new presets + pointing out little tips or tweaks along the way.. 👍
    There were quite a few free codes flying around.. from sound sets to unlocks as well as a couple of 50% off the DRC desktop codes.. very generous of you.. 👏 Look forward to the next one..

• @Schmotown said:
    @sinosoidal I watched most of the live stream and really enjoyed it. And DRC is wonderful, my new favorite.

@royor said:
    @sinosoidal Yes.. live stream was a good way to hear the sounds in the context that they may have been created in the first place.. Lucas did a good job of playing through the new presets + pointing out little tips or tweaks along the way.. 👍
    There were quite a few free codes flying around.. from sound sets to unlocks as well as a couple of 50% off the DRC desktop codes.. very generous of you.. 👏 Look forward to the next one..

Thank you for being with us. We are looking forward for the next one too! :blush:

• I bought these sounds, but my favorite thing with DRC is to go to the default setting and start making my own presets. Always rewarding.

• Easily the best soundbank I’ve purchased on iOS. An absolute steal for the price!