Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neo-Soul Keys Mark VII - New expansion !

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How does it compare to the existing sounds?
    Never heard a Mk7 and I can’t imagine it offering very much over and above what’s already in NSK.
    I hope I’m wrong though!

• Having the same D/L issue re: release without notes. 2018 iPad, iOS 12.3.

• There is much more hiss/noise in the samples in the lower end then in the other instruments - or is this just a personal impression? Is it meant like this .,, by purpose or should it be „cleaner“? Also - the hiss is Not constant - which means it breaks away quite rapidly while switching keys ,,,

• @BCKeys said:
    It’s works perfectly now.
    I had to delete/reinstall the IAP after the update to make it work.
    Thanks @GospelMusicians 🙏

That did it for me too. 🔥

• I finally invested in :

• House : Mark 1 (disappointed)
    • Apesoft Electric Vintage (very nice, but with options/FX not really EP-oriented)
    • NSK2 => really gorgeous, both powerful and subtle. We can feel this has been designed by true EP lovers !!

I still have one « complain », and maybe some of you have noticed the same issue as I did : when repeating softly some notes with the sustain pedal depressed, there is a background hiss level increasing to a point it becomes very audible. You can also play soft glissandos up and down to hear it.
    As long as you hold the sustain pedal the hiss remains while the notes fade out. Then the hiss only disappears when you release the pedal.
    With sampled instruments, there is obviously some noise recorded in the samples. Nothing wrong with that and striking a single note in NSK2 doesn’t exhibit any audible noise. But I can’t understand why this noise seems to be stacked over and over as you play the same note with the sustain pedal depressed.
    I kindly refer to @GospelMusicians who may be aware or not of what I consider to be an issue, maybe a fixable issue ☺️

• I think looking for an EP app/software is just so different than trying to find the best Mark 73 emulation.. Ive even read many people complaining about bell quality and hearing a 90*twist while playing lower octaves. so, this means they were just looking for an EP, not the Mark 73..
    (: and Im still looking for my Mark..

• @BCKeys said:
    Have you tried to change the buffer size ?

Sorry but I can’t understand why this would make any change 🤔
    I think it’s rather at a sound engine level.

• And just to make things clear, NSK2 is anyway a very good EP app. The issue I mention is noticeable only in rare occasions. So I can get over it.

• @BCKeys said:
    @Paulo164 I never had this or any problem with NSK2

Hi @BCKeys , thank you for your feedback.
    Did you try striking softly ten times the same note while holding the sustain pedal depressed ? You should hear the hiss increase up to a certain point.

• edited November 2020

I also have never noticed any significant hiss but will try the above next time I’m messing with it.