Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Module Pro has been updated with auv3 support

Comments

• @reasOne said:
    does anyone know when the 19.99$ sale ends and it jumps back to 30? i think

October 29, 2020

• @MAtrixplan said:

@reasOne said:
    does anyone know when the 19.99$ sale ends and it jumps back to 30? i think

October 29, 2020

cooo thank ya

• @Sandstorm said:

@echoopera said:
    Here's a track from a day of using the M+ to sequence 5 instances of the latest update of Module. Really loving that this is all now auv3 and usable anywhere on iOS :) Great work @ioue and team!!

Fabulous and evocative.

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed the track 👊🏼™️

• @lano said:
    I noticed this issue in poliphony using KApro Orchestral. Just 5 notes of poliphony. But when I used tha same sound with auv3 in Camelot Pro, I had no poliphony limitation. This problem only occurs using Korg Module as sound source.

Oh yes ! Thanks 🙏

• fairbanks is no longer showing up on my ipad inside gadget... instead all the instances have been replaced by marseille , all is fine on my iphone tho

• @reasOne said:
    fairbanks is no longer showing up on my ipad inside gadget... instead all the instances have been replaced by marseille , all is fine on my iphone tho

i have rebooted and hit restore

• @reasOne said:

@reasOne said:
    fairbanks is no longer showing up on my ipad inside gadget... instead all the instances have been replaced by marseille , all is fine on my iphone tho

i have rebooted and hit restore

10 restores later... it appears 🤷🏻‍♂️

• @Carnbot said:

@tahiche said:

It's a bug Korg are aware of and will be fixed.

I installed the demos and it's the same for me.

Ouch, that’s a huuuuuge bug. It’s not like a missing parameter, it’s missing money!

• Does anyone know what the actual polyphony count is for the AUv3 instances?!

For example when using longer decays for the Kick Synth the voice-stealing starts pretty early causing nasty clicks and the CPU barely sweats (10% on iPad Air 2).

I hope Hybrid will improve over time and maybe get a poly/mono/legato switch (global, not just for selected presets) and a polyphony setting could come in handy.

Still exploring the presets, quite a few different synthesis methods are definitely used to crate the sounds :)

• @Samu Module has the option to set Voice Number in ‘Advanced Settings’.
    Don’t know if it only affects Module standalone or also AUv3 (haven’t used AUv3 myself).
    Perhaps change it from ‘Auto‘ to one of the higher numbers to see if it improves?

• @R_2 said:
    @Samu Module has the option to set Voice Number in ‘Advanced Settings’.
    Don’t know if it only affects Module standalone or also AUv3 (haven’t used AUv3 myself).
    Perhaps change it from ‘Auto‘ to one of the higher numbers to see if it improves?

I know but the voice-stealing starts way too early. Try to use the Kick Synth with longer decays and it's click heaven/hell.
    (I've set polyphony to 64 in the settings and there's no difference between the AUv3 and Stand Alone or Gadget).

It's similar to the 'click' issues in Electribe Wave, so something is fishy with the way 'voice stealing' works.

For now I'll just sample into BM3 and use a sample instead of triggering the AUv3 live to avoid the clicks.

Cheers!

• @Samu yep I hear it on the Kick Synth now. Needed to turn the ‘Click’ down.
    London does that too, oddly enough Recife doesn’t. Hopefully can be fixed/improved.

• @R_2 +1 for best icon.

• @LinearLineman thank you, but yours is beautiful too B)

• edited October 2020

Check out Module v4.0.1. The Cinematic / Hybrid2 should be available in AUv3.

Cheers,

• @ioue said:
    Check out Module v4.0. The Cinematic / Hybrid2 should be available in AUv3.

Cheers,

Thanks!

Do we need to restore the IAPs or reboot the iPad? (I just installed the Gadget update that fixed the modwheels and it works).

Cinematic and Hybrid 2 are still greyed out in the AUv3...

Kudos!

• Best or peoples favorite IAP’s if you already have pro version ?

• @ioue said:

Cheers,

Thanks so much

• @ioue said:

Cheers, update with bug fix just appeared in UK store.

• @ioue Everything works fine now. Thanks for the quick updates :)

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Best or peoples favorite IAP’s if you already have pro version ?

Depends a lot on individual taste. I’d try them all with the new 7-day free trial.

• @R_2 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Depends a lot on individual taste. I’d try them all with the new 7-day free trial.

How does this 7-days trial work ?

• @Poppadocrock, my favorites are Choirs, KApro Orchestra, American D piano. @McD loves the Scarbee EPS.

• @cuscolima said:

@R_2 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Module store > select the pack and hit 7-Day Free Trial (don’t accidentally hit ‘Buy’ right under it).

Warning: make sure to delete the presets after 7 days. Otherwise someone from Korg will visit your bedroom at night.

• That’s true. Mite as well just try them and see now...

• @reasOne said: the pro will get you all the original presets cheaper from my understanding however if you only want a couple packs you don’t need the pro

Yeap. Korg Module Pro on sale costs 20$ including 6 Essential IAP. Each of Essentail IAP separately costs 5$ If you buy Pro you get 2 IAPs for free, as opposed to buying it separately.

• @R_2 said:

@cuscolima said:

@R_2 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Module store > select the pack and hit 7-Day Free Trial (don’t accidentally hit ‘Buy’ right under it).

Warning: make sure to delete the presets after 7 days. Otherwise someone from Korg will visit your bedroom at night.

If you get a visit from Korg don’t forget to ask them about clip launching and linear sequencing for Gadget 😉

• Spoiler alert! It’s so much fun to play with ChordBud and ArpBud! I love the new update!

• @ioue said:

Cheers,

Works beautifully. I really appreciate you following through on this AUv3 implementation.

• @echoopera said:
    Here's a track from a day of using the M+ to sequence 5 instances of the latest update of Module. Really loving that this is all now auv3 and usable anywhere on iOS :) Great work @ioue and team!!

Very cinematic, nice job.