Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ampkit+ version 1.6 release date?

I know the newest version with AB compatibility was previewed at NAMM but haven't heard a release date. Has anyone heard anything more?

Comments

• Hi,

It's coming in the next update. Soon.

Cheers,
    Bradley
    http://agilepartners.com

This is the response I got today...
    So I guess it's soon...in the next update.
    The ampkit link HD was previewed at namm 2012...anyone know if its on sale yet?

• Thanks for the reply. I've been using Jam Up Pro for guitar (which has some nice sounds) but I'm missing some of the Ampkit models. And once you use Audiobus it's hard to think about cutting and pasting again.

• edited February 2013

@commonstookie - thanks for that, and for the direction to the discussion.
    We can't normally make promises before we get Apple approval, but we're hoping to have some new news very soon.

• Bradley,thanks for taking the time.

• Thank you both:)

• Thanks TM
    I'm guilty for incorrect forum etiquette,as I should have ask Bradley if it was ok to post his reply.This is my first forum,so I'm learning.but yes I wouldn't have liked it if it was done to me.
    Sorry Bradley.
    I did however feel the original email was somewhat lacking the information I requested.
    Would have been nice to hear of a road map/rough idea of release date/reason for delay...as an idea this could be posted on the agile(any dev's) FB/twitter or website...a kind of update for their customers.
    I do appreciate things don't always go to plan with updates/new features and that I for one am guilty of being an over excited,AB enabled,app hungry bunny,..that has gotten too comfy with the five star treatment that I get from AB and the other devs that use this form.
    But I think we got there in the end and can't wait for the ampkit update as I have bought most of their gear.

'Have mercy,been waiting for the bus all day'...

(ZZ top song...think it's on spotify and springs to mind every time an update appears)

• edited February 2013

@commonstookie We fully understand hungry bunny syndrome - and most developers do. The nature of adding new features to apps, submitting the updated version to Apple, waiting for review, then approval (or rejection) does not allow us to make promises about specific dates - and sometimes specific features.

Thankfully, AB has been widely accepted, and we're happy to say it will be in the next update. In terms of "when", you will know as soon as we know.

• Erm...so Bradley,my dear old thing.Are you saying it has been submitted??

• edited February 2013

Oh come on, I can't tell you EVERYTHING. :)

• K.but as you were here....
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend Sir.
    London unfortunately is grey and cold.The wind is biting the bones...
    (Perfect weather for making music)
    Now where's that guitar gone

• 1.6 is now live - we're on the bus, and we've also added stereo effects to many of the pedals. Thanks @commonstookie

• Excellent! Thank you for the update:)

• Sweet! I'm downloading it back onto my iPad right now. Thanks

• Good man Bradley.
    Peace luv and turn it up to 11..