Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gear you regret selling

Comments

• Korg Volca FM it would of sat nicely in my hardware setup today.

• 1938 Deagen Vibraphone (heavy set of bars I ever heard... amazing sustain)
    1960 Wurlitzer E-Piano (my dad's gig instrument)

• everything

• Moog Prodigy, Yamaha DX7, Roland alpha juno 1, Roland MC202, Roland TD606, Roland E70 (oddly useful), Mex Strat, Novation KS5 (never liked the synth engine but the keyboard action was good).

• My C64...

• @Samu said:
    My C64...

Ha me too 😂 finally after decades there’s plug and play music solutions for them…

• @Samu said:
    My C64...

I can hear the R-Type soundtrack in my mind.

• @jolico said:

@Samu said:
    My C64...

:sunglasses:

• @Samu said:

@jolico said:

@Samu said:
    My C64...

Awesome 👍

• My clarion 4 track recorder. I have a box of old 4 track tape from when I was in school, I would love to hear them again.

I had so much fun dragging that giant thing to band practice and high school shows

• @cramdog said:
    No regrets. Only despair.

I've tried to sell mine. No takers. Can't even give it away (although Lord knows I've tried.....)

• @rs2000 said:
    @Montreal_Music Nah, you can get much better offers if you're patient ;)

Also, Kijiji isn’t as used as Facebook Marketplace.

• TR-606, Boss DR-55 & HC-2 handclap & Soundmaster SR88. The entire rhythm section from the synth band I was in - did keep the SH-101 though which I still have & still is in great condition.

• Korg MS2000B, Line6 POD Pro, 62’ Reissue Telecaster, Mikrokorg, Akai MPK49, Casio CZ5000

• @jolico said:

@Samu said:

@jolico said:

@Samu said:
    My C64...

Awesome 👍

• And the Amiga R-Type title tune...

(Yeah, I regret 'swapping' my first Amiga 500 for a VHS-Recorder as I got temporarily 'sick' of computers for a few years).

• I once had two Telefunken microphones, bought at an old radio station ‘auction’ sale. Was 17 (almost 18 years ago), and the station went out of business. Some company weee hired to cleared it out, I was on my way to work and stopped off before it opened.

One didn’t work, the other did. A year or so later but I really wanted to go to recording school and needed a computer… whoops!

Never sold the signed records I also bought - just a shame they used to hole punch the covers of radio station copies!

• Gear you regret selling = I sold my thing at a bad price

When I sell thing, I'm not enough patient. I see people selling same stuff as me at a WAY higher price all the time. And they always sell everything.

I always want to sell my gear in less than 7 days.

• BTW, I was browsing used gear and saw this:

What is the botom keyboard? Midi controller? Synth? Any ideas? Waldorf Quantum and?

• @Montreal_Music said:
    BTW, I was browsing used gear and saw this:

What is the botom keyboard? Midi controller? Synth? Any ideas? Waldorf Quantum and?

A Rhodes, right?

• @Montreal_Music A Fender Rhodes Suitcase model 😉

• @Daveypoo said:
    @Montreal_Music A Fender Rhodes Suitcase model 😉

What a beautiful instrument! Thank you sir!

• 👍😁

• @qryss said:
    I once had a 1973 Rickenbacker

Rickenbacker 620 12-String, Fireglo :s :'(

• A Carvin DC100 Koa. The one pictured isn't mine. Sadly I don't have any remaining pictures. Best playing / sounding guitar I ever had.

• @MadeofWax said:

A Carvin DC100 Koa. The one pictured isn't mine. Sadly I don't have any remaining pictures. Best playing / sounding guitar I ever had.

Super nice looking guitar. Ebony fingerboard? Split coil? I really like it.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@MadeofWax said:

A Carvin DC100 Koa. The one pictured isn't mine. Sadly I don't have any remaining pictures. Best playing / sounding guitar I ever had.

Super nice looking guitar. Ebony fingerboard? Split coil? I really like it.

Yeah. Bought it from a friend who needed money and sadly sold it many years later when I was in a similar situation. I hope whoever wound up with it appreciates it like Bill and I did.

• Fender Rhodes mk1 1986, Roland Jupiter 6 1999, yamaha ex7, Roland D 50, Ymaha cs 60 😞

• edited May 2022

@Franketti said:
    Fender Rhodes mk1 1986, Roland Jupiter 6 1999, yamaha ex7, Roland D 50, Ymaha cs 60 😞

How much did you get for the Yamaha CS60?

"Not enough money" is my guess :)