Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Swift Sprint thru Eventide's Tricerachorus for iPad & iPhone - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

This week I'm going Triassic with Eventide's Tricerachorus!

Comments

• Very informative and fun. Thank You Dave.

• Prego, amico mio!

• Dave reminds me of my high school gym teacher that asked if I knew a good contact for pot.
    I told him I didn't know what he was talking about... could be a narc. It was the 60's. The High school
    teachers all had 2 jobs.

Nice video Dave. I hope everyone is hanging in there and managing close quarters with no outlets
    for mental health breaks. We're starting to loose it here.

• Yep, we've been slowly losing our minds for about 7 months now. Some days are better than others - somehow the weeks fly by yet it's as if time never passes since every day is exactly the same...

And I already have a good contact for pot, so no worries there ;)

Glad to know that you and Mrs. @McD are still hanging in there.