Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Snow / Kronecker LaGrange Addictive

Plus RC275, PureSynthPlatinum Upright, Violas, Violins, BASSalicious,

Comments

• Nice one! Were you playing to a click track?

• Thanks @Intrepolicious. No click track. Why do you ask?

• Kronecker LaGrange Addictive? Really. I have LaGrange. Do I have to get Kronecker to be addicted?
    (I also have Addictive Synth from @VirSyn). But I want to be addicted so please say yes.

2 out of three.

I'm good with RC275, PureSynthPlatinum Upright, Violas, Violins, BASSalicious 2, too.

Is this track different or more of the usual "no click" stuff? I like musicians that click with me.
    I'm just not on the mood to get up and get my headphones... maybe tomorrow when I need to empty the
    "couch" pan.

Is there a service for bring in packages from the porch and putting them at your feet? Do they take
    internet cookies for tips?

• Always a pleasure to listen to your musical creations.

• @Pierre118 said:
    Always a pleasure to listen to your musical creations.

OK. That 1 for and 0 against. I'll listen when we get to +5. Please help me decide and get upper those headphones on the porch. I spilled soup on the old ones and they need a week to dry out before I see if
    they are damaged. Is soup a conductor of electricity. I dropped a battery in one and nothing happened.
    The soup tasted a bit metallic but not charged.

• Seriously... are you telling me NOT to listen to this one? There's another one up behind it and I'm falling behind. I will eventually take 1/2 a day and catch up unless you make it clear.

Vote.: +1 or save it for a rainy day?

• Fuck @McD, listen to all of them! You’re my top listener on SoundCloud!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Fuck @McD, listen to all of them! You’re my top listener on SoundCloud!

(Quiet, Waldorf, I'm keeping it on page one with some controvery).

But I'll make it +2 to listen and zero "save it"s.

• I have every intention of listening to this and the other today. If it gets a couple more +'s.