Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moday jam with overloud’s thu.

I use my luke,Aum,iconvolver,adverb2,and my apogee quartet.
Thanks!

Comments

• Is this more of the MezzaBarba Rig in TH-U? It's a great sound.

So, much for the left handed guitar needed to get to the upper frets. You get up there
    quite easily even with a right handed model. Looks like you reached the 21st fret and then did a
    bend to take it up another fret in pitch. So.

But It occurred to me that your tremolo bar is on the wrong side of the neck but that also doesn't
    slow you down much. I suspect you learned on a tricked out right handed guitar just consider it to
    be "your guitar" after re-stringing for playing upside down as opposed to Doyle Bramhall who flips it
    over but doesn't change the normal string order. That always looks really strange to other guitarists
    because the chord shapes are not the same.

• edited October 2020

It looks strange even for a lefty😂.
    I ‘ve never found a left handed handed guitar that belongs to me.
    I’m used to right handed guitars😉.

• No,it is brit 1987 rig.

• McDMcD
    edited October 2020

Another ChopTones modified monster with Svetlana EL-34's and JJ's from Slovakia for that turbo-charged fuel injector sound. $18 out the door for the Rig. Hell, just 1 JJ Tube would set you back $14 and you probably want them matched. Am I right? (I have no friggin' clue).

CHOPTONES BRIT 1987 - RIG LIBRARY
    Brit 1987 is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Marshall 1987X*. After re-tubing their faithful 1987x with Svetlana EL-34 for the power amp and JJ for the pre amp, Choptones engineers captured different tones using all kind of possible combinations giving you best rigs on the market.

The Brit 1987 library contains 84 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear:

Cabinets

Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M, G12T75, G12C, G12EVH
    Marshall 4x12 loaded with Scumback M75
    EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
    Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
    Bogner 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
    Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
    Custom Audio Amplifiers 4x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 75
    Marshall 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30, G12T75
    Fender Bassman Cab
    Mics

Shure SM7, SM57
    Beyerdynamic M160
    Sennheiser MD421, MD409
    Neumann U87
    Royer R121
    AKG C414
    Heil PR30
    Stomp boxes

MXR Modified OD
    Mesa Flux Drive
    MXR Berzerker OD
    CLAnalog The Gentlefuzz
    Ibanez TS9
    Fender Malmsteen OD
    DOD YJM308 Yngwie Malmsteen Signature
    Marshall Bluesbreaker
    Boss HM2 Heavy Metal
    Mesa Grid Slammer
    MXR Wylde OD

• Sounds great Flo! I love that you can find pretty much any backing track on YT nowadays!

• I> @Intrepolicious said:

Sounds great Flo! I love that you can find pretty much any backing track on YT nowadays!

Yes,it is a lot of fun.
    Thanks for listening.