Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Córdoba - an experiment with Drambo as an Audio Unit MIDI Processor. Also, my first music video :)

edited October 2020 in Creations

In an attempt to make more interesting videos to go along with my music, this is my first try with using Luma Fusion. I didn’t go much into editing the video clips themselves, but got the basic concept of loading videos and separate audio tracks into a timeline. There is MUCH to learn about Luma Fusion and video editing in general.

That said, this is my newest track! Always trying something new, this time, I’m using the new Audio Unit MIDI processing feature of Drambo loaded into a MIDI effects slot in AUM (Feels kind of funny not having Atom or Fugue Machine loaded here!) Drambo is sequencing all of the synths including Synthmaster One, Magellan 2, DRC, Aparillo, and 2 instances of Pure Synth Platinum. I’m also using another instance of Drambo in an audio channel as a drum synth.

All channels in AUM were routed to Cubasis 3 for mixing and recording. Decided to pair the song with video footage taken a few years ago on a test drive in my 1980 Chrysler Cordoba and thought it would be the perfect name for the song. The car has since been sold, but it’s memory shall live on here...

Córdoba - reminiscent of the Synthwave sounds of the 80’s

Edit: Yes, I know there’s also a place in southern Spain of the same name.

Edit #2: and a brand of classical guitars as well! 🥰

Comments