Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Purpl3erry - Some acid (old school 90s Goa/psytrance) (My first demo release!)

This is the first track Iโ€™ve ever released ๐Ÿ™‚. I was going for a 90s style psytrance in the style of Hallucinogen/Man with No Name/Dimension 5. I did a simple master by adding a limiter and lightly increasing the signal though I plan on getting it properly mastered when itโ€™s time for a proper release. The track name is also a working title too ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Let me know if I need to adjust anything technical like the compression/EQ/reverb/etc... or anything musical ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Genre: 90s Goa/psytrance
DAW: NanoStudio 2
Synths: Troublemaker, Obsidian, Slate
Audio Effects: NS2 stock plugins, F-16 Filter, Perforator
MIDI Effects: Rozeta Suite
Reference track: Hallucinogen - Orphic Thrench

Thanks to NanoStudio 2 team for the best and most stable iOS DAW today, Blamsoft, Brambos, and all the hippies in the 80โ€™s/90โ€™s that traded the guitar for an SH-101 and 909 ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

• awesome stuff !! You captured 90's goa vibe in very exellent way !! :+1: :+1:

• Great track. Loads of energy in it.
    Very enjoyable listening and sounds professional to me

• This is excellent!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!

• @dendy said:
    awesome stuff !! You captured 90's goa vibe in very exellent way !! :+1: :+1:

@Richtowns said:
    Great track. Loads of energy in it.
    Very enjoyable listening and sounds professional to me

@onerez said:
    This is excellent!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!

Thanks yโ€™all! I have a few more tracks I plan on mixing and releasing over the next few weeks and eventually mixing all the tracks together so they flow seamlessly into each other.

I learned a whole lot in every aspect of music production ever since I got into iOS music in late 2018 with the AB forums being a great resource.

Thanks!

• Thanks for this journey through time! This is badass

• Cool stuff!

Not a genre I generally search out but I really enjoyed it.

I hit the play button a 2nd time. :)

• @senhorlampada said:
    Thanks for this journey through time! This is badass

@SpookyZoo said:
    Cool stuff!

Not a genre I generally search out but I really enjoyed it.

I hit the play button a 2nd time. :)

Thank you! Iโ€™ll be uploading a new version sometime this weekend as well as another song in the same 90โ€™s Goa/psytrance style sometime this weekend so standby for another journey!

Iโ€™ll also come up with a different track title too ๐Ÿ™‚