Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud’s mezzabarba clean sounds.

It sounds really good.

Comments

• edited October 2020

Nice job as always. What’s the white plug-in with the orange wave?

• edited October 2020

Iconvolver.I use it for loading ir cabs.
    No,it is not auv3,but i don’t care😉.
    Thanks!

• For those that don't know, you can load IRs into a number of AU and they will work just as well as in iConvolver.

• Well, you're talking Thafknar, IMPULSation and their type, right @espiegel123???

• @SNystrom said:
    Well, you're talking Thafknar, IMPULSation and their type, right @espiegel123???

Yes.

• I thought you might have some new AUM trick when you simply dump the IRs into a folder and they magically show-up! 🤗

• One of the software companies had an IR app that loaded 2 IR's and they decided NOT to release it.

Mostly because they probably didn't want to license expensive IR's and have to split the revenue
    or 2 IR's killed the CPU.

In the beta, it had only 1 good IR in my opinion and I think many testers gave them feedback that
    "as is" it just didn't cut it.

I'm hoping they find enough IR's or make enough that sound good and release
    the product so we can load 2 IR's in a single AUv3.

Since it probably also killed the CPU with 2 parallel mixable IR's in one app. So, the concerns over refunds and support probably made they see it's a bad idea until more buyers have newer iPads to support the DSP coded needed. Maybe they tried to tame the CPU and benefits went poof.

Tradeoffs. Still a 2 IR loading (front+back) app would be the right competitive move but still it's a crowded
    space now so the sales would be boutique. So, it would need to sell for $15+ and not be a huge hit
    unless @flo26 loved it.