Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[Video] AUv3 Game Tech

edited September 2020 in Other

Yeah, I just discovered that the Apple's game engine SpriteKit is working in AUv3 extensions in iOS devices. Here's a quick POC video:

Comments

• edited September 2020

• Wow cool stuff. So musical games are on the rise.
    Can you send midi with the flap ;)

• I think that's very exciting because we can abuse the GPU for the heavy UI tasks, and also make very interesting/interactive experiences etc.

• @david_2017 said:
    Wow cool stuff. So musical games are on the rise.

Yes, you can send MIDI/FX/Audio with the flap, or receive MIDI/FX/Audio for the bird/player/scene whatever. It could be a new art form, it's really exciting :smiley:

• I think as a way of creating interesting sequencers it could be useful, also with physics etc :)

• Wow.
    Crazy.
    Can’t wait to see what comes from this.

• @cem_olcay said:

@david_2017 said:
    Wow cool stuff. So musical games are on the rise.

Yes, you can send MIDI/FX/Audio with the flap, or receive MIDI/FX/Audio for the bird/player/scene whatever. It could be a new art form, it's really exciting :smiley:

Ok so finally I will be able to hook up your arp Buddy app to let a bird fly :)
    Kidding aside, I actually think this could be really interesting 🧐

• @Carnbot said:
    I think as a way of creating interesting sequencers it could be useful, also with physics etc :)

This! Super cool @cem_olcay