Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud’s mezzabarba demo in the style of...

edited September 2020 in Creations

Sorry for imperfections here and there😉.
One take,so....😉.

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited September 2020

You need to get one of these:

Yours looks like dead Rhinoceros.
    Le vôtre ressemble à un rhinocéros mort.

I know you love your guitar but sometimes I want to hear you shred above the 18th fret.
    You also sound better with the glasses on. IMHO.

"In the style of Luke?" but upside down?

• McDMcD
    edited September 2020

I wonder if @flo26 is a beta tester for this 338 Rig Collction $29 on the desktop:

• edited October 2020

@McD said:
    I wonder if @flo26 is a beta tester for this 338 Rig Collction $29 on the desktop:

Mezzabarba is already in the app store, I got this rig yesterday on iOS, it’s absolutely fantastic! Very musical cleans as well as a million different varieties of higher gain rock sounds. For me it could be a top 5 rig along with tone impera, bassman, bogner ecstasy, friedman BE50, and Boogie Mark V. I also got the new Fender 68 Princeton rig, not impressed. Super Reverb, Edge, and Bassman are all much better Fender rigs.

@flo26 great playing as always, and stamina!

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    Mezzabarba is already in the app store, I got this rig yesterday on iOS, it’s absolutely fantastic!

Thanks. I missed an Update. I can see it in the RIG Store now:

LRS Serenity Gain... Ouch. It's $27 on IOS.
    Almost 7 cents per rig but only in the 388 rig bundle.

• edited October 2020

@McD said:
    LRS Serenity Gain... Ouch. It's $27 on IOS.
    Almost 7 cents per rig but only in the 388 rig bundle.

These rigs really need to go on sale! My wallet hurts so bad (my ears hurt too). There are a few rigs that lack personality even if the audio quality and capture is top notch. But this is not one of them, there’s so much personality and color here. It also comes with 45 amp-only “direct” captures. It’s not a rig for strict vintage clean purists, but both clean and gain are beautifully voiced here. I’m sure @flo26 can come up with an apt comparison with his vast knowledge of amps.

• @JoyceRoadStudios, please be sure to keep a list of all your favorite Overload rigs (as well as those that were unimpressive) that you can share when they hopefully go on Black Friday sale!

We shall forever be indebted to you, and will reward you with excellent micro-brews the next time we are in Santa Cruz! 🤗

• BTW, has anyone purchased the Overloud Ornage DA30T Pack???

I’ve alway been a big Orange fan!

• @SNystrom said:
    @JoyceRoadStudios, please be sure to keep a list of all your favorite Overload rigs (as well as those that were unimpressive) that you can share when they hopefully go on Black Friday sale!

We shall forever be indebted to you, and will reward you with excellent micro-brews the next time we are in Santa Cruz! 🤗

And List the Prices too. An $18 amazing app trumps a $27 good rig.
    (Yes, trump is a real verb...His family name was Drumpf... they preferred the english verb).

There was a campaign and an app (Drumpfinator) to "Make Donald Drumpf Again". It replaces every occurrence of Trump with Drumpf in a Chrome Browser.

• Flo, the opening was so classic Satriani! Most excellent...

Your playing is just so totally fluid — and so much fun to watch!

Thank you.

• @SNystrom said:
    BTW, has anyone purchased the Overloud Ornage DA30T Pack???

I’ve alway been a big Orange fan!

Yeah it’s a good one!

• @SNystrom said:
    Flo, the opening was so classic Satriani! Most excellent...

Your playing is just so totally fluid — and so much fun to watch!

Thank you.

🙏🙏

• The first thing I do every morning, after brewing some coffee, is to listen to the latest post from @flo26. Seriously, man, you are extraordinary every single time.

• Thanks,so,so much!
    It means a lot to me!
    Glad you like it!
    Flo

• McDMcD
    edited October 2020

@Schmotown said:
    The first thing I do every morning

He takes a few days off unfortunately because it's all pro bono effort in this time of Covid.
    Musicians in my area were starting to announce gigs and the County just declared all live music off limits with the numbers coming back up. The restaurants are really hurting too.

This is like the great dustbowl of the modern era. The Grapes of Wrath re-imagined
    as a blight on the suburbs and the strip malls of america.