Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Order remix (KORG Gadget)

All done in Gadget

Comments

• Nice!
    Gadget has a vocoder?? 😯

• R_2R_2
    edited September 2020

@rs2000 thnx. Vocoding was included in the a capella vocals :)

• This is good!

• edited September 2020

awesome

• Thank you @Slava @johnfromberkeley

Originally I uploaded it to GadgetCloud/SoundCloud, but they removed it because of copyright infringement.

• Shameless bump, but with good reason. New Order’s “Power, Corruption & Lies (definitive edition)” has been released today. Boxset with vinyl, cd’s, DVD’s and book. Music also available on Spotify etc.

• edited October 2020

confusion 12" is dope or was it a miniLP can't remember

• @R_2 said:
    Shameless bump, but with good reason. New Order’s “Power, Corruption & Lies (definitive edition)” has been released today. Boxset with vinyl, cd’s, DVD’s and book. Music also available on Spotify etc.

Love New Order and Power Corruption and Lies is their best album.

Your remix of BLT is fantastic. Did you chop up the vocal into small chunks and then trigger from Gadget's sampler? Not familiar with Gadget but this is what I used to do with Caustic.

The timing sounds spot on. Is your version the same tempo as the original or did you have to time stretch it?

I've never been able to get any of my accepela chop ups sound quite as tight as this, even when I spend hours shifting vocals forwards or backwards by 64ths so I'd love to know how you did it.

• @FPC thanks.
    I used the ‘Zurich’ audio gadget in which one can import long files. So no need to chop it up in a sampler.
    After importing the acapella I matched Gadget’s tempo. It helps the original song features a drum machine so no problems with timing etc. Only did a bit of shifting to get the vocals right.

• FPCFPC
    edited October 2020

"It helps the original song features a drum machine so no problems with timing etc."

Lol true this would help. The last one I did was White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane. Those drug addled hippies are all over the place!