Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I wrote a score for a YouTube Channel (my first)

Very cool to be able to do this. I might do more in the future with the same channel.
Hopefully opens the door to other avenues.

Premieres tomorrow

Comments

• Bump

Went a Reznor route with the music // hope some of you join in and catch it

• cool def gonna watch

• Thanks, man! I think it turned out great

@noob said:
    cool def gonna watch

• watched it, good overall but she mite not talk so fast, alot to digest some pauses would be welcomed

• I’ll let her know. I watched it on my tv and couldn’t hear the music at all. She did have problems mixing her narration with the music. Maybe next time I could do the mixing and mess with some audio ducking.

@noob said:
    watched it, good overall but she mite not talk so fast, alot to digest some pauses would be welcomed

• @iOSTRAKON Thought it was a great episode. Interesting material. Listened with headphones and could hear your soundtrack. Perfect feeling and mood. Agree it could be a bit louder. And also agree that you should do the sound editing.

• 1901....cool story. Love anarchism history in the US. Hay market is another goodie! Nice job!