Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lightning or USBC Flash Drives

Looking for some recommendations for Lightning or USBC compatible flash drives that work with iOS files. I tried one but it only worked with photos and videos. I’m looking for something that I can back my iCloud up with directly without using a PC or Mac.

Comments

• Would reformatting it to macOS extended fix it?

• edited September 2020

@DukeWonder said:
    Looking for some recommendations for Lightning or USBC compatible flash drives that work with iOS files. I tried one but it only worked with photos and videos. I’m looking for something that I can back my iCloud up with directly without using a PC or Mac.

Most of the data backed up to iCloud or iTunes on computer is in files hidden by the iOS apps in their private sandboxes. I don't think you can back that up (yet) to any "device" outside the Apple framework. However, with iOS 13 or later, you should be able to copy any files visible in the Files app onto a flash drive. And access the drive from inside apps, if they use the Files interface.

Edit: Confirmed, in iOS 12 or earlier, you're restricted to copying media. You might be able to extend that if the storage device has an app. But certainly no general iOS backup, as confirmed by @noob .

• edited September 2020

only to a trusted device can you do ios backups (itunes win10, OSX, icloud) -its tied to your account