Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RANT: Youtube Music Making Videos...........

1- You are not impressing me by having a bunch of loops loaded and triggering them. That is not technically playing anything live.

2- Moving your fingers in an odd frantically and methodical twirling of your fingers like a magician when not even touching knobs is silly looking. "fancy fingers" I call it......hocus pocus watch me turn this know..... ;)

3- Just because you get many people telling you how "good" you did with a video. You may not be as good as your are lucky to have kind, polite, and generous viewers.

4- Ambient jams ......are well.....not my thing at this point...........a drone has a synonym and it not "exciting". or "dynamic"...LOL :)

There we go.

I know most probably disagree.

No Shade.

"IN MY HUMBLE OPINION"

I know it feels good to make others feel good...but ....yall.....some of these channels are like ....MEH

«134

Comments

  • edited September 29

    haha @RUST( i )K someone made a similar post on tinny tones apps.. I mostly agree with you here aswell B) :# BUT its the result that matters methinks..nomatter how you get there.. Personally I decided to take a step back and let em have cake.. Sucks energy

  • edited September 29

    Slow news day at the Rustik house! ;)

  • And they are also pulling all the Joe Rogen videos to transition his audience to Spotify. Not going there.
    Just like when Howard went to SiriusXM. Buh-bye.

    I'm going to load up on PodCasts.

    Making music is cool. Listening to music? Meh. Pads, drones, scales, drills, singer/song-wrongers, Classical
    yawns, Opera... nothing get past my sense of ennui. Not sleeping is NOT helping.

    Can't read books either. My brain wants a decent argument. This will have to do.
    Re-RANT.

  • @noob said:
    haha @RUST( i )K someone made a similar post on tinny tones apps.. I mostly agree with you here aswell B) :# BUT its the result that matters methinks..nomatter how you get there.. Personally I decided to take a step back and let em have cake.. Sucks energy

    LOL

    Agree!

  • @ExAsperis99 said:
    Slow news day at the Rustik house! ;)

    Yes. Distracting from a sick dog....

  • @McD said:
    And they are also pulling all the Joe Rogen videos to transition his audience to Spotify. Not going there.
    Just like when Howard went to SiriusXM. Buh-bye.

    I'm going to load up on PodCasts.

    Making music is cool. Listening to music? Meh. Pads, drones, scales, drills, singer/song-wrongers, Classical
    yawns, Opera... nothing get past my sense of ennui. Not sleeping is NOT helping.

    Can't read books either. My brain wants a decent argument. This will have to do.
    Re-RANT.

    What was I saying?

    LOL

  • I was going to make a how-to jam video but I don’t have a tiny pot plant or any mini manga figurines.

    Shame as I’d been practicing the hand-finger-ballet all day.

    ;-P

  • McDMcD
    edited September 29

    @RUST( i )K said:
    What was I saying?

    Like we're supposed to know?

    LOL

    "I've come here for an argument."
    "No you haven't."

    • Monty Python's "Argument Sketch".

    Google test...

    That's "Trump v. Biden Debate". Contradiction works with weak minds. Sad really.

  • Boo hoo Beats

  • A few of the things that really annoy is spasmic arm/hand movements while speaking and humping the table/gear when jamming. Then again it may be part of a persons 'personality' but I don't give a flying f, it's still annoying!

  • 😂

    Doesn’t it grind your gears when they talk about 808s?

  • @jolico said:
    😂

    Doesn’t it grind your gears when they talk about 808s?

    They should call it what it is. Distorted/overdriven sine/triangle-waves LOL.
    For me the 808 will always be the drum machine. The world needs more Rimshots, Cowbells and Claves :D

    But this is not the worst it's all these 'wannabebroducers' mixing up terminology...
    ...and the f'ked Youtube Algorithm promoting these nutcases.

    And how many lame videos are there to explain how to properly set the 'gain levels'.
    It's like did some of the people lost their brains somewhere?!?

    Youtube has gotten worse over time, even if I say 'don't recommend videos like this' Youtube keeps insisting on pushing the videos because I watch a few 'similar channels' so I have no other option than to block the mofo's doing those videos...

  • I do like this bloke’s videos. Spot on observation :-D

  • @klownshed said:
    I do like this bloke’s videos. Spot on observation :-D

    This one is spot on too...

  • @Samu said:

    @klownshed said:
    I do like this bloke’s videos. Spot on observation :-D

    This one is spot on too...

    😂

  • lol this thread
    table humping, plants, 808s🤣, triggering loops..
    but what about the modular wall the size of my house and the “jam” they are making could be done with a 100$ uno synth!

  • edited September 29

    The Maestro 😉

  • @reasOne said:
    lol this thread
    table humping, plants, 808s🤣, triggering loops..
    but what about the modular wall the size of my house and the “jam” they are making could be done with a 100$ uno synth!

    Paolo (Synthmania) rocks :)

  • And don't forget Alex Ball :D

  • When your audible example sound terrible, I reckon you are a youtuber first and musician second. I mostly only watch stuff from proper artists. If your catalogue is as unimpressive as mine, what do you really have to offer? I’d rather read a manual than watch some dude with his face faffing about for 30+ mins... Rant done.

  • @Samu said:

    @reasOne said:
    lol this thread
    table humping, plants, 808s🤣, triggering loops..
    but what about the modular wall the size of my house and the “jam” they are making could be done with a 100$ uno synth!

    Paolo (Synthmania) rocks :)

    i feel like i’m staring at a wall , is like being held captive in some creepy basement lol

  • @Samu said:

    @reasOne said:
    lol this thread
    table humping, plants, 808s🤣, triggering loops..
    but what about the modular wall the size of my house and the “jam” they are making could be done with a 100$ uno synth!

    Paolo (Synthmania) rocks :)

    Sympathetic guy, by all means. But those terribly cheesy examples reminds me of cover bands. Imagine what a real musician could do with all his gear...

  • Me = yesterday. "I think I'll upload a tune to soundcloud of my latest 'experiment' in AUM using Rozeta".

    Me = today after reading this thread. "I think I'll keep my 'experiments' to myself"

    Friggin hysterical!

  • @kinkujin said:
    Me = yesterday. "I think I'll upload a tune to soundcloud of my latest 'experiment' in AUM using Rozeta".

    Me = today after reading this thread. "I think I'll keep my 'experiments' to myself"

    Friggin hysterical!

    :lol:
    Please share
    The overall vibe I got today on the forum is a weird one :scream:

  • edited September 29

    NEFARIOUS HENCHMAN: But how, Master, can we devise a way to make forum members out themselves as cranky old men, hopelessly out of touch with the young people and their maddening way of not honoring the very recent past?
    RUSTIK [EXTENDING BEER TO BE HELD]: I have a plan.

  • @klownshed said:
    I do like this bloke’s videos. Spot on observation :-D

    That is amazing.

  • @senhorlampada said:

    @kinkujin said:
    Me = yesterday. "I think I'll upload a tune to soundcloud of my latest 'experiment' in AUM using Rozeta".

    Me = today after reading this thread. "I think I'll keep my 'experiments' to myself"

    Friggin hysterical!

    :lol:
    Please share
    The overall vibe I got today on the forum is a weird one :scream:

    Was really just messing around. I've often thought that when working that way, it's sort of a cheat. Too easy, too fun, it can't be me!!!!

  • @klownshed said:
    I do like this bloke’s videos. Spot on observation :-D

    Haha. Brilliant!

  • Funny how this turned out to be one of the best youtube threads on the forum in a while.

Sign In or Register to comment.