Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ge labs:my presets.

I use my luke,iconvolver (marshall cab v30) AUM,and my apogee quartet.
No volume pot involved in this demo.
All is about pick attack😉.
Thanks!

Comments

• @flo26 said:
    No volume pot involved in this demo.
    All is about pick attack😉.

I find that large volumes of pot on my end make it sound epic.
    But I have my eye on those picks. Mine appear to be lifeless... thanks for the heads up.

Just kidding... I'm not leaving the house. And no one delivers using the usual services.
    Still... watching those picks.

• Love how this sounds and love your patches but this thing is a crash fest for me with loud piercing noises

• Really great! I got the unlimited presets today for 50% off. Looking forward to getting my “Flo” on! You’re an inspiration!

• @audiobussy said:
    Love how this sounds and love your patches but this thing is a crash fest for me with loud piercing noises

Yes same here for months but I think I just figured it out! The key is turning on “Run in Background” in GE Labs. Also in AUM it only works at 44.1 or 88.2. 48/96 has loud crackle.

Open AUM first and turn on “high measurement” mode before loading GE Labs. Doing this after it’s already loaded will crash with death buzz. Also set your input gain in AUM or your interface and leave GE input gain alone. You can adjust output level in GE Labs or the amp volume, or in AUM. This was stable for for just now for at least 30 minutes.

If you open GE Labs first and then open AUM, keep in mind that way GE Labs is the master of the input and output setting, and you’re not alllwed to change input gain in AUM.

So turn on GE “run in background”, set AUM from default 48 to 44.1 instead, load AUM first and turn on high measurement. See if that works!

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    Really great! I got the unlimited presets today for 50% off. Looking forward to getting my “Flo” on! You’re an inspiration!

Thanks a lot!

• So Flo, are these presets all posted on the GE Cloud???

They sound pretty awesome!

Finding people's presets, preamps or virtually anything else is a real scavenger hunt in GE. 😔

• No,you won’t find them on their cloud.
    I’m often reluctant on posting presets on cloud.
    The main reason is because people don’t have the same guitar,same pickups,etc,it won’t sound the same.
    And to be fair,it is so much fun to find its OWN tone😉 don’t you think?

• Well, it's true nothing will sound like your Luke — or your fingers, but at least it would narrow our options for great tone a little, don't you think???

You could just provide a disclaimer for each preset, like:

"This preset will make your guitar sound like shit! Preset #1, and so forth..."

• @SNystrom said:
    Well, it's true nothing will sound like your Luke — or your fingers, but at least it would narrow our options for great tone a little, don't you think???

You could just provide a disclaimer for each preset, like:

"This preset will make your guitar sound like shit! Preset #1, and so forth..."

😂😂😂

• But if you fully intend never to share presets, then at least make videos where we can see you actually playing your guitar.

Most of us play right-handed (even if like me they are actually left-handed). Watching you play is like having a mirror image for the rest of us to learn from.

Looking at a screen with three or four GE items on a screen for 20 minutes is not very fun to watch.

Like most all of us on the forum, we love you, but we just would appreciate your videos more if we could learn more from them.

Not complaining — just trying to make our Florent experience more rewarding!

• edited September 2020

@SNystrom said:
    But if you fully intend never to share presets, then at least make videos where we can see you actually playing your guitar.

Most of us play right-handed (even if like me they are actually left-handed). Watching you play is like having a mirror image for the rest of us to learn from.

Looking at a screen with three or four GE items on a screen for 20 minutes is not very fun to watch.

Like most all of us on the forum, we love you, but we just would appreciate your videos more if we could learn more from them.

Not complaining — just trying to make our Florent experience more rewarding!

I hear you,but i can be so lazy sometimes.
    Recording,then editing,synchronizing sound and picture....wow😳😉.
    I will try to record a few.
    Thanks!

• Thanks again, Flo. Always great to see you play!

• A pleasure to listen to your playing, as always. And the sounds from Ge labs are increíble.

Don’t know if you have noticed it, but there is a security issue with Ge Labs. If you go to settings>password, it say Passwords on Ge Labs have been filtered.

• @Atlesbe said:
    A pleasure to listen to your playing, as always. And the sounds from Ge labs are increíble.

Don’t know if you have noticed it, but there is a security issue with Ge Labs. If you go to settings>password, it say Passwords on Ge Labs have been filtered.

I did not notice the security issue.
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Flo

• Your Fender patch is awesome. I simply added a cabinet — the Twin.

Not just sparkly, but spanky and breathing. These remind me of the THU rigs. Bought full unlock to encourage development but waiting for super stable AU.