Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NuRack - The Best Value For Money iOS Music App - Vocoder, Talk Box, Rhodes +Clip Launcher Tutorials

Comments

• THREE FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

• @McD said:
    THREE FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

Yep! I love this app - more vids coming!

• Would love it if this had a guitar tuner with adjustable A-440; like 432, 444
    That would make it over the top awesome!!

• +1! A guitar tuner would be an excellent addition. Given that 4Pockets has one in their Analyzer plugin, that might not be a lot of work for the developer.

On the other hand, this thing already has so much in it, it's hard for me to ask for more.

• @wim said:
    +1! A guitar tuner would be an excellent addition. Given that 4Pockets has one in their Analyzer plugin, that might not be a lot of work for the developer.

On the other hand, this thing already has so much in it, it's hard for me to ask for more.

Agreed but that Analyzer tuner is so finicky.

• @mjcouche said:

@wim said:
    +1! A guitar tuner would be an excellent addition. Given that 4Pockets has one in their Analyzer plugin, that might not be a lot of work for the developer.

Not if you increase the Averaging setting.

• @wim said:

@mjcouche said:

@wim said:

Hmmm. Just tried this. Still jumping around like crazy at 64x setting.

• @Jamie_Mallender just grabbed this because of your videos. Thanks 🙏

• wimwim
    edited October 2020

@mjcouche said:

@wim said:

@mjcouche said:

@wim said:

That is really strange. I can get it to be very stable, too stable in fact. How are your input levels? Too high or too low can make a difference.

Also, I assume you’re sending it a clean signal, not one affected by amp sims of FX. But just in case ...

• @wim said:

@mjcouche said:

@wim said:

@mjcouche said:

@wim said:

That is really strange. I can get it to be very stable, too stable in fact. How are your input levels? Too high or too low can make a difference.

Also, I assume you’re sending it a clean signal, not one affected by amp sims of FX. But just in case ...

Yes I’ll have to try with different inputs/ interfaces. I usually put the tuner at the front of the chain.

• @Optahealth said:
    Would love it if this had a guitar tuner with adjustable A-440; like 432, 444
    That would make it over the top awesome!!

I’ve suggested that to the developer actually. :)

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    @Jamie_Mallender just grabbed this because of your videos. Thanks 🙏

My pleasure! And that’s really awesome to hear, thank you for watching. :)

• I’ll be working on more NuRack content next week. If there’s anything you’d like me to include, please shout up. :)