Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bass Leveler - Feel and Flow by pham thang

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1533231617

Description:

Enhance your bass in a mix automatically. Feel and flow your bass on live performance.

Having a fix bass settings may not work well for your tracks. Draw bass automation is a tedious task and won't work out in live performance. The intelligent tool will generate vibrant bass levels on fly without changing the natural sound of your bass.  Keeps bass levels in check and solid throughout your mix.

Bass Leveler installs as an Audio Unit effect for hosts that support the format such as Audio Bus, Beatmaker, Garage Band, Cubasis, AUM, etc.

All feedbacks and feature requests are welcome. Moreover, If you find any issues or need promotion codes, feel free to email us.

Our contact email: [email protected]

Thank you for your valuable support.

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 13.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• Any video? Is it any good?

• I'm really hoping it's the real "pham thang" and not some knock off. I could use some pham thang.
    I hope pham has a sense of humor and gets Yankee humor. After what we did in SouthEast Asia...
    Agent Orange anyone? The smell of napalm in the morning. We have blood on our collective hands
    in the name of halting Communism. Then we ship all the manufacturing jobs to China. Funny country.

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Any video? Is it any good?

There is a video here, I have to use a VPN to watch it, as it says the video is not available in my country:

• Don’t know if I like it😂😂😂

• Maze Rider is a very interesting app that can bring good things to my voices. I wonder how this one can really help in improving the volume of my bass tracks...

• Thought I’d shell out and list you all know what I thought. Dropped it on to the master track of a particularly filthy techno track and for the first few bars I was rather liking it, then the kicks came in and this plugin absolutely destroys them. Fiddled with the settings a bit but I couldn’t find any way of having it sound nice both with and without kicks. I can imagine that it might work nicely with music where the kick drum isn’t as important, unfortunately I don’t make anything like that.