Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Love song (cover)

I found an old recording I did of this tune and gave it the barkfilter treatment.

Comments

• Good job. Enjoyed it

• @MeatWalrus said:
    Good job. Enjoyed it

Thank you!

• @branis said:
    Beautiful

Thank you for listening.

• edited September 2020

The Bark what?

Googling... Hmm. Virsyn app, apparently. Interesting. Did it help? Wonder what it sounded l like before..

Love your singing!

• Yes in this case it helped. it's the tripleband preset in barkfilter. It definitely helps on some of the darker quieter recordings I have. I guess I should've posted the before and after.

• Nice. One of my favourite Adele songs. Just kidding. A great Cure song.

• Haha! Busted. I did like the Adele version. :)

• Great sounding voice and guitar!

• Ey up Bootsy. Always a pleasure opening one of your presents. This is truly delightful, seraphic, and walks all over Adele’s rendition which for me is too James Bondy. For the record I prefer the version by The Damned. Obviously. :)

Utterly gorgeous.

• @Intrepolicious said:
    Great sounding voice and guitar!

Thanks so much for the listen. Cheers!

• @Bluepunk said:
    Ey up Bootsy. Always a pleasure opening one of your presents. This is truly delightful, seraphic, and walks all over Adele’s rendition which for me is too James Bondy. For the record I prefer the version by The Damned. Obviously. :)

Utterly gorgeous.

Thank you as always for the thoughtful comments, and thanks for The Damned. That was a new one for me. heavy!

• This is beautiful @Bootsy ! The Cure is one of my all-time favorites and you did this so much justice. :heart:

I also like the Snake River Conspiracy cover of Love Song, myself. :smiley: