Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Highway Hypnosis - an “LL collaboration”

edited September 2020 in Creations

Another little project with @LinearLineman. I sent him the initial part this time (the ambient synth swells and pads part), which he then added his jazzy keyboard part. Sent it back to me, I added the guitar track, and there you have it.

Comments

• I loved the last 1:40. But I think it could use less compression. Sometimes I like to lay down on a nice noise floor and catch a quick nap.

Seriously, you guys work well together.

• @McD said:
    I loved the last 1:40. But I think it could use less compression. Sometimes I like to lay down on a nice noise floor and catch a quick nap.

Seriously, you guys work well together.

You mean the last 1:40 where there’s nothing? lol yeah I didn’t realize until after I uploaded to SC that one of those tracks in CB3 had a really long tail full of nothingness when I did the mixdown. I left it thinking this could be my new trick to keep SC from suddenly jumping to the next song?

• @Intrepolicious said:
    I left it thinking this could be my new trick to keep SC from suddenly jumping to the next song?

Yes. It works great to lull the listener into a false sense of safety before the next track starts out of the blue. For me it was always an intense rocker that someone a followed for his orchestrations had included in his library. I still haven't figured out how to make SoundCloud stop playing the same followup track for weeks in a row.