Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iDensity multi channel record.

I would like to multi channel record iDensity.

I like jamming on iDensitys stand alone or iAA version with 6 playheads.
I’ve built allot of nice presets and it would be tedious to open each in Auv3 versions in Aum.

I tried to route to Audiobus or Aum from iDensity matrix but I couldn’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. it’s not showing in Aum when i set it to its ports from iDensity matrix.

Comments

• i’d like to know too !

• edited September 2020

I know this was possible and i saw it in a video some versions ago...
    Dug it out:

Edit:
    Found a thread here from 2017 which states that it was removed:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/21224/idensity-multiple-outputs

I guess it went when the AuV3 port came!? Could that be possible? When came the AU convert? .... searching forum... yeah, that was 02/03 2017.

So IAA Multi-Out went for AUV3 i guess.

• I just wrote to apesoft, will let you know when they answer

• @mlau said:
    I just wrote to apesoft, will let you know when they answer

Nice one! Thnx

• @Tamir_Raz_Mataz andwer from apesoft :

It is not possible opening the six tracks of iDensity standalone separately but you can use, indeed,
    the AUv3 ver and you can open many instances depending from host supports (more than 20 I guess)

every iDensity AUv3 have all the functionality of the standalone version.

• Thanks. If there’s no other choice I’ll have to do it Even though it’s tedious as I built a lot of presets on stand alone version.

• @Tamir_Raz_Mataz same here ... i like to have the 6 samples on the same board and play with them live, which is not as easy in auv3 ... but i guess that’s the only way for now...

• @mlau said:
    @Tamir_Raz_Mataz same here ... i like to have the 6 samples on the same board and play with them live, which is not as easy in auv3 ... but i guess that’s the only way for now...

As a workaround you could set a recorder such as multitrack record or enso in the matrix.

• @Tamir_Raz_Mataz thanks, will try !