Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spacecraft beta

Comments

• The new update is out and it is a masterpiece. Thanks so much @deltaVaudio ❤️

• Woke up early and saw the update thanks to @Charlesalbert, I’d call that a great start to the year. Time to update and lose myself 👍

• Exactly the feature I was waiting for to buy this app!
    There’s no such thing as enough granulators.

• Such a delightful synth to play this ... so intuitive and watchable -quite entrancing ... and moreover seems to have music falling out of it - unlike most grainy synths to my ears anyway, this one just flows.

Thanks so much for these spiffy updates and I'm well pleased you'll be hanging about awhile.

• Thanks @deltaVaudio for your hard work

• edited January 2021

So I just bought Spacecraft for the live input granulation that got introduced in this update.. but I have NO idea how to set it up. I can't find anything in settings or the input section. I guess that would be called 'infinite mode'. Can anybody help out a first time Spacecrafter?

edit: found it. Under Settings> Main performance window> Sampling mode > live sampling / infinite

• In settings - sampling mode

@aleyas said:
    So I just bought Spacecraft for the live input granulation that got introduced in this update.. but I have NO idea how to set it up. I can't find anything in settings or the input section. I guess that would be called 'infinite mode'. Can anybody help out a first time Spacecrafter?

edit: found it. Under Settings> Main performance window> Sampling mode > live sampling / infinite

• @david_2017 said:
    In settings - sampling mode

@aleyas said:

Cheers man, got it :)

• @aleyas said:
    Cheers man, got it :)

Oops I should've mentioned where to switch it on in the app store description!

• Men...it goes beyond expectations...

• Adding the IG post // stay strong @deltaVaudio

• @deltaVaudio thanks for this update and happy new year. I hope that you have recovered 😊

• edited January 2021

Hi guys. I'm hearing reports from some people that the sound is cutting out. It turns out it's due to the transparent filter. I'm just doing an update that removes this feature. But in the mean time if you have issues just set filter algorithm in global settings to legacy. Issue doesn't apparently happen in aum. Please let me know if this happens to you.

Edit: I've already sent the fix for review by apple

• Had a quick play on infinite mode this morning. Pretty damn cool.

• If anyone knows of any vids with the infinite mode I’d love to hear and see. I love spacecraft and use it a lot but I’m never very good at figuring out how to use new features...

• @rud said:
    If anyone knows of any vids with the infinite mode I’d love to hear and see. I love spacecraft and use it a lot but I’m never very good at figuring out how to use new features...

You can enable it via the settings on the main panel. Hit record and it will continuously granulate the input :)

• By the way guys. I have two additional updates coming out soon. Its already more or less implemented. It will be a diatonic midi transpose mode and an amplitude envelope sequencer

• This just became one of my favorite granular processors on IOS. Infinite mode makes it a unique polyphonic granulator, company only to the mighty FRMS and iPulsaret.
    Thanks so much for a fantastic update @deltaVaudio I’ve been playing SC all day :)

I’ll try to make a video in the next day or two demonstrating some infinite mode stuff.

• Cheers @deltaVaudio, I found it this morning but am yet to harness its potential so I’m looking forward to seeing how people use it. I’ll get more time with it later and dig in. It is a beautiful app 👍

• @rud said:
    Cheers @deltaVaudio, I found it this morning but am yet to harness its potential so I’m looking forward to seeing how people use it. I’ll get more time with it later and dig in. It is a beautiful app 👍

Heres a demo of infinite mode recording my voice and me hitting a glass with a spoon...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qo90zfpfc2vts3/LiveInfiniteTest.wav?dl=0

• @deltaVaudio ta la. Gotta love a bit of spoon!

• @deltaVaudio said:
    By the way guys. I have two additional updates coming out soon. Its already more or less implemented. It will be a diatonic midi transpose mode and an amplitude envelope sequencer

All of this is fantastic! Thank you!

• edited January 2021

Love this and can’t quit it!

• @deltaVaudio thanks for the update, I’ve been hoping for infinite mode for a long time!

There’s one non-functional thing that I noticed that you may not have done on purpose: I’m getting a “Made with JUCE” logo on startup, it goes away within a second or so.

• @NoiseFloored said:
    @deltaVaudio thanks for the update, I’ve been hoping for infinite mode for a long time!

There’s one non-functional thing that I noticed that you may not have done on purpose: I’m getting a “Made with JUCE” logo on startup, it goes away within a second or so.

Oh no! It shouldn't do that. I'll investigate. Thanks for letting me know. It's not the end of the world tho.

• @deltaVaudio said:

@NoiseFloored said:
    @deltaVaudio thanks for the update, I’ve been hoping for infinite mode for a long time!

Oh no! It shouldn't do that. I'll investigate. Thanks for letting me know. It's not the end of the world tho.

😉 absolutely, I only mentioned it because I thought it could be important to you, I’m guessing it’s related to the JUCE license

• @NoiseFloored said:

😉 absolutely, I only mentioned it because I thought it could be important to you, I’m guessing it’s related to the JUCE license

That's so weird. I just deleted the app and reinstalled from the app store. I didn't get the juce logo. Does it do that for you every time you load the app?

• @deltaVaudio said:

@NoiseFloored said:

That's so weird. I just deleted the app and reinstalled from the app store. I didn't get the juce logo. Does it do that for you every time you load the app?

Yep, and when opening the first instance of the AU version; it happens in both of my devices. I’ll try reinstalling and restarting and let you know.

• @NoiseFloored said:

@deltaVaudio said:

@NoiseFloored said:

Yep, and when opening the first instance of the AU version; it happens in both of my devices. I’ll try reinstalling and restarting and let you know.

Just bare in mind that you'll lose your audio and presets if you do that