Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Volt Synth

All of the presets in my Volt have disappeared including iap’s...does anyone have this issue? I deleted and re-downloaded but still nothing.

Comments

• Everything is fine here, Haq and RSL IAPs Show up as purchased and in the preset list. Stand alone and in AUM. Are you per chance on iOS 14?

• edited September 2020

Yes I am because I am a compulsive updater...u think it’s screwed me over for my Volt?

• @BITCRUSHER said:
    Yes I am because I am a compulsive updater...u think it’s screwed me over for my Volt?

Among other apps.

• Well I updated both today but Volt is being peculiar...everything else seems fine except I can only play init...please help Kai...😎

• @BITCRUSHER Have you seen this post, https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/850312/#Comment_850312? The poster is a trusted and active developer. You may just have to wait for Apple to resolve this. And monitor that thread for news.

• I wanted to use Volt today, but the keyboard does not seem to work properly anymore.
    Only some keys produce a sound ... very strange.

• A hard-reboot did not help, but deleting and installing the App new, did solve this 🤗

• Just out of an abundance of caution, opened the app and checked. It worked with no issues for me, but it does seem oddly quiet relative to my other keyboard apps.

• @NeuM said:
    Just out of an abundance of caution, opened the app and checked. It worked with no issues for me, but it does seem oddly quiet relative to my other keyboard apps.

I wanted to test this, comparing to Sunrizer, but I cannot find the "init" patch anymore.
    Also, I seem to remember that there was a search option, but it either is gone or was never there.
    Would be great to have 😅