Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Warning: Political Content! New song from TheMidLyfCollective

New song from the MidLyf Collective aka Flu Tang, BigMigi11even aka Young Plátano on vocals, El Choppo Lean on the track with contributions from Meth Pig, 40 Tan Foot and Nicaraguan Morning Dick Down. Entirely produced on iOS with mainly BM3 with various auv3 synths and fx. Can’t reveal the sample source.

Comments

• Holy shit. Awesome. 👍🏼

• Thanks @wim, your Ranbo preset is in the mix btw

• That’s legit great work 🙌

• Not to mention that you and your possee have the coolest artist names ever 😂👌😂

• @king_picadillo said:

New song from the MidLyf Collective aka Flu Tang, BigMigi11even aka Young Plátano on vocals, El Choppo Lean on the track with contributions from Meth Pig, 40 Tan Foot and Nicaraguan Morning Dick Down. Entirely produced on iOS with mainly BM3 with various auv3 synths and fx. Can’t reveal the sample source.

"Lyrics.", as we say here.

I hear you loud and clear.

Good track.

• Love that - get it on Spotify!

• @Krupa thank you for listening. @Gavinski they’re all as twisted as their names imply. Being locked in a studio with these nut bags is scary...hope they don’t see this

• Can you please share with us the story of how Nicaraguan Morning Dick Down got his (her? 😅) name?

• @gravitas thank you, that’s the school I grew up in, show and prove academy, before mumbling made you millions. @charalew thanks for listening, wish we had someone in the crew who wasn’t mental to handle that sort of thing and social media, none of us have any sm presence.

• @king_picadillo said:
    @gravitas thank you, that’s the school I grew up in, show and prove academy, before mumbling made you millions.

I hear you.
    I used to produce hip-hop.

• @Gavinski had to ask for clearance to reveal the lore, not really into getting stabbed in the face. That name came from an excuse, verbatim, that she gave her boss for being late for work. Literally, “why are you late?” “Nicaraguan morning dick down...” stirs coffee

• @king_picadillo said:
    @Gavinski had to ask for clearance to reveal the lore, not really into getting stabbed in the face.

I hear you.

That name came from an excuse, verbatim, that she gave her boss for being late for work. Literally, “why are you late?” “Nicaraguan morning dick down...” stirs coffee

That's hilarious.

• @Gravitas, one of those stories that would be hard to believe if not for witnessing it yourself.

• Any advice for getting listens for your songs on SoundCloud and if it’s even worth it to post on YouTube if you don’t have a channel? Any other avenues worth looking into? We will be posting a new song soon and were hoping to get it slapping out of more speakers than the first one.

• That track was brilliant. I stand by my belief that the best music of the last 5-10 years has been by unsigned artists like this who post on their websites, SoundCloud and if they’re serious & have a little bread they join Distrokid to get tracks on Spotify, etc.

The lyrics were ice cold...serious truth.

• You can buy listens on SC. Not sure its value. Maybe some here have experience. This is very commercial stuff, in a good way. Great use of iOS platform. Definitely post YouTube to encourage others as well. You’ll gather steam, I’m sure.

• @JRSIV said:

I stand by my belief that the best music of the last 5-10 years has been by unsigned artists like this who post on their websites, SoundCloud and if they’re serious & have a little bread they join Distrokid to get tracks on Spotify, etc.

You're not the only one.

The lyrics were ice cold...serious truth.

Truth.

• @JRSIV thank you, that’s high praise sir, our only hope is to hit people in the chest. All of us have day jobs (or recently unemployed since pandemic hit) and are in the “older” category especially as far as hip hop is concerned, so we never really intended on music being a career or money making endeavor. That being said, it is nice to be heard so we’ll definitely look into the distrokid route in addition to YouTube and creating a website.

@LinearLineman thanks for the listen and the advice. I’ve listened to the tracks you’ve posted here and wow! Goals as the kids say. Not looking into just inflating our numbers, that runs counter to our ethos, we are from the foolish school of doing it for the love of the art and keeping it authentic. Buying views and listens feels dirty. We’ll post on YouTube and see where it takes things and I’ll continue to research ways to organically grow listeners as well. Wish we had somebody onboard that was up to speed on web marketing, we presence and such. At this point I’m learning everything from scratch which makes the mountain look insurmountable.

• There seems to be a huge amount of videos about marketing on YouTube. Lol, I should watch a few myself! Thanks for the nice compliment. I look forward to listening to more of your team’s stuff.

• Found 3 subreddits on Reddit for posting your tracks: R/Shareyourmusic R/SoundCloud R/Userproduced. Posted just this morning so I don’t know if they will be fruitful. Did get one comment suggesting I “promote” my post to get better visibility. Researching what that entails and will report back if it is viable.