Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS DAWs that allow midi learn.

How many iOS DAWS currently allow midi learn of controls etc ?

Comments

• @Jumpercollins said:

Can you be more specific? Do you mean, for instance, automating mixer faders, mute, pan, etc? Or do you mean controls in AU apps, etc? The answer varies widely based on the question.

• @wim said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Can you be more specific? Do you mean, for instance, automating mixer faders, mute, pan, etc? Or do you mean controls in AU apps, etc? The answer varies widely based on the question.

@wim I know I can bind the pads stop/ start the sequencer for example in BM3 under focus actions do any of the other iOS DAWS let you bind the transport controls faders mute solo etc ?

I just picked up a Launchpad Pro MK 3 and would love to use it with other DAWS apart from BM3.

• wimwim
    edited September 2020

@Jumpercollins said:

@wim said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@wim I know I can bind the pads stop/ start the sequencer for example in BM3 under focus actions do any of the other iOS DAWS let you bind the transport controls faders mute solo etc ?

I just picked up a Launchpad Pro MK 3 and would love to use it with other DAWS apart from BM3.

Ahh. That's what I thought. NS2 is a prime example of where the answer is different depending on the question. NS2 does let you bind faders and pan, but (I don't think?) lets you bind transport controls, and only lets you bind AU parameters indirectly through macro knobs.

I'm sure you'll get more meaningful answers now.

• @wim said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@wim said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Ahh. That's what I thought. NS2 is a prime example of where the answer is different depending on the question. NS2 does let you bind faders and pan, but (I don't think) lets you bind transport controls, and only lets you bind AU parameters indirectly through macro knobs.

I'm sure you'll get more meaningful answers now.

@wim cheers for getting back that interesting to know.