Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How To Choose A Bluetooth Portable Speaker?

2»

Comments

• Here's a somewhat outdated but nonetheless very valuable audible database of Bluetooth speakers:
    http://switcher.oluvsgadgets.net
    It helped me tremendously finding the best-sounding speaker for my purpose.

• Make sure you can use it while it’s charging. Even the latest Anker bt speakers which are super cheap and top sellers dont have this. Can you imagine how annoying not having this feature would be?

I did a little research and was thinking about JBL flip 4 and Bose soundlinks. In the end I found a bose soundlink mini 2 cheap which came last night and Im so impressed with the sound.

Also have a think if you want a 360 sound or a directed sound (from my limited research this gives better quality for $ spent) i.e. are you entertaining a crowd or is it just for you and your special someone.

I suppose whether its weather proof could be important too. Also if you can pair what are commonly mono speakers, if you decide to buy two.

Ps If you have anything negative to say about my beautiful bose soundlink mini 2 could you pop it in a spoiler, I want a few days quality time with no critical thouhts :)

Happy hunting

• eight vivacious colours with a sleek and sturdy double-injection finishing is one thing but in an exceedingly world wherever vogue and audio go hand in hand is something else altogether.

• ^ c’mon, @JohnnyGoodyear . Are you saying you never vogued to Madonna in an Austin disco early in the morning when you thought your muso friends werent watching. C’mon, do I have to produce those photos?

• @Richtowns said:
    ^ c’mon, @JohnnyGoodyear . Are you saying you never vogued to Madonna in an Austin disco early in the morning when you thought your muso friends werent watching. C’mon, do I have to produce those photos?

Truth is I would have been the one taking the photos when my head wasn't face first in the powder...

• @Richtowns said:
    Ps If you have anything negative to say about my beautiful bose soundlink mini 2 could you pop it in a spoiler, I want a few days quality time with no critical thouhts :)

It's actually a terrific little speaker. I wouldn't use it for mixing obviously, but for listening to tunes while you're cooking or something it's awesome. Just place it near a wall. It sounds as good as your typical budget Hi-Fi separates (CD player/amp/small speakers).

One day I would quite like to get the Apple one, but in the meantime I've been very happy with the Bose, I've owned it for a couple of years now.