Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM + Ampify Groovebox + Midi controllers

Hi guys!
I've been playing for a bit with AUM + Ampify Groovebox + Arturia beatstep and the MPK mini.
The problem I have found and that I can't get my head around is how do I make Groovebox to only listen to the MPK midi signals and ignore the beatstep. I have the beatstep setup to control aum but it still send midi signals to groovebox while I am controling aum. I load Groovebox as interapp in AUM and it doesn't show any option to midi route anything (the 3 lines menu at the left of the channel) I know that Groovebox doesn't have many options regarding midi channels or midi at all, but i thought AUM would help to bypass that issue.

Any help is more than welcome

Greetings from New Zealand.

Comments

• Maybe try changing MIDI channels on the Beatstep.

• edited September 2020

Since Groovebox is an IAA without MIDI settings, I think you'll have to additionally use a MIDI filter (e.g. a Streambyter script or Victor Porof's MIDI Router) to only send a specific MIDI channel to Groovebox.
    For whatever reason, AUM doesn't seem to support that.