Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Notorious RBG

She died on Rosh Hashannah. You can’t pick a better day to go. She dictated a fervent request the new prez pick her replacement. She changed the world and she was funny.

She graduated first in her class at Columbia Law and couldn’t find a job after graduating. She said she had three strikes against her... a woman, a mom and a Jew. Yes, she changed the world. Lots of guys want to change it back.

Godspeed, Ruth.

Comments

• @LinearLineman said:
    She died on Rosh Hashannah. You can’t pick a better day to go. She dictated a fervent request the new prez pick her replacement. She changed the world and she was funny.

She graduated first in her class at Columbia Law and couldn’t find a job after graduating. She said she had three strikes against her... a woman, a mom and a Jew. Yes, she changed the world. Lots of guys want to change it back.

Godspeed, Ruth.

My hearts truly broken and head spinning at the implications of it all. This year has been bleak

• Historic life and a very historic death.

• McDMcD
    edited September 2020

I suspect her death will cost the Republicans the Senate since they must act before Nov 3 to steal another seat on the Supremes. Such a blatant power grab and lack of consistency will
    cost them even more female votes. But they will fight a Conservative Judge to drop into this
    mess. But the comparison of qualifications and judicial temperament will only serve to make the case... the right is a moral cesspool determined to mandate the rights of the unborn over any woman. The unborn will NOT vote. So... that's the voting block that matters.

Women who engage in sex or know any men or are close to any men or women without an AR-15 and a private security team for date nights with the girls.

Can an accused Rapist and documented groper leverage this moment to his personal advantage? I'm betting no.

NOTE: If you have strong religious views on Abortion and will place this issue above all others, I get you to see the bigger picture and NOT using one issue to destroy the whole f'ing world. Christ is King... accept no substitutes.

• wimwim
    edited September 2020

@McD said:
    Can an accused Rapist and documented groper leverage this moment to his personal advantage? I'm betting no.

What does Bill Clinton have to do with this?

(sorry ... couldn't resist ... just being a smart ass.)

• Unfortunately, Ruth’s death cannot be honored like a John Lewis. It must be contoured and even overshadowed by the politics. That is really sad. Fuck em all.

• @LinearLineman said:
    She said she had three strikes against her... a woman, a mom and a Jew.

There’s only one potential replacement on Orange’s list that checks all three of those boxes: Ivanka!

• The shitshow continues. I'd get my popcorn except I'm worried I might choke on it. I'm actually seriously considering stopping reading the news for a while, it's getting painful watching what a mess the grown ups are making of our countries and the planet.

• McConnell really is the biggest piece of shit to ever take a seat in the Senate. He and other seem to have zero respect for the passing of a woman who truly made a positive difference to this country.

• It's just Chinatown Jake....

• Ha, a very fitting reference to one of my all time fave movies @JohnnyGoodyear

• @wim said:

@McD said:

What does Bill Clinton have to do with this?

(sorry ... couldn't resist ... just being a smart ass.)

Every candidate is proposed by a sitting President. Bill Clinton met with RBG on a weekend at the suggestion of Hillary. She captivated him with her intellect. He put her up for the open position. Most never thought she stood a chance of getting past the Senate hearings.. she captivated them too. The rest is history. A truly amazing woman.

She told the Senate she envisioned she'd be on the court with women of color. Obama proposed and the Senate confirmed Sonia Sotomayer (a little coloring) and Elena Kagan (not much spice).

Looks like we're going back towards a vision of 9 white male Catholics to cater to the anti-abortion base. Male or Female it will be a religious fanatic with reasonable political skills...
    i.e. the ability to lie with impunity like William Barr did to become the Attorney General.
    He thinks mail-in ballots are a scam. WTF. Covid-19... over-rated hysteria. Of course, the elite get to vote by mail. Its just mail-in for the great unwashed masses of 2nd class citizens that
    needs to be prevented. Trump suggests his fans just mail-in and vote in person to fuck up the system. Now they want the vote on election day as tallied at that instant to be definitive.
    Just toss any vote they didn't count yet because the USPS delivered it late. And slow down the mail. If Trump wins... it's fixed.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Unfortunately, Ruth’s death cannot be honored like a John Lewis. It must be contoured and even overshadowed by the politics. That is really sad. Fuck em all.

It bothers me that "the leadership" has begun to focus so intently on replacing this great historical figure so soon after her death. To me it's just one more act which resolves toward a proclivity of indifference to the value of human life, from a series of acts supportive of that same conclusion.

If we look to history as a teacher for understanding the motivations of men. History teaches us that those who demonstrate a disregard for life based on some proclaimed ideology of selectivity, will eventually expose that the full nature of their ideology is based on indifference to the value of all human life.