Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nobody told me this existed, and they’ve been at it for a few months now?

Past few days…

Yello - Spinning My Mind

…and also from a few months ago

Yello - Waba Duba

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up! Love it! 😃
    And they still sound like back in the days.

• Yello’s production quality has been in a league of its own for decades now. Their releases from the 80s may as well be from 2020 and beyond fidelity-wise. Absolute kings.

• edited September 2020

wow.. this new music is even better than what they did 20 years ago... it's still Yelloish but also sounds modern and interesring ! Great !

Not many producers / projects from that era are capable to make something atleast a little bit actual nowadays, not speaking about something modern sounding - but they did it !

• So funky.

• Growing old disgracefully! And showing those young whippersnappers a few cool dance moves too? I love Yello :)

• edited September 2020

Yello - Arthur Spark (Short Video Clip)

• This is one of my favourites of Yello's modern era.

It reminds me of Tujamo's "Boom" but done right. For comparison...

It's like Tujamo tried to capture the sound of Yello and almost nailed it. :lol: