Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Weekend iOS SALE 50% OFF Nembrini Audio 8180 Monster Tube Guitar Amplifier

Hello folks,
I hope everything is fine with you all.
Another flash sale! Enjoy.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/8180-monster-tube/id1513332627

Comments

• Out of all the “5150” emulations I’ve tried on iOS, the Nembrini 8180 is my favorite by a long shot. Where other 5150 sims accentuate a squashed crispy metallic tone to try to show this signature sound, Nembrini brings instead massive power and high gain clarity, as well as roundness and unrivaled dynamic response. And it’s not just the lead channel that’s voiced so well. The clean sounds on the 8180 are also extraordinary, I often think it’s my favorite clean template sound out of all their amp sims. The rhythm channel clean is a perfect template to add outisde fx and build chains around, and then you also get to switch to the lead for the signature sound. A steal for the price of a sandwich.