Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

midi note transposer auv3 with transposition knob pre-mapped to be controlled via midi cc?

Hello!

I am hoping to find an existing midi auv3 that transposes incoming notes similar to Rozeta Scaler, BUT one where the transposition knob/fader is already pre-mapped to be controlled by a specific midi cc? If the plugin had it's own internal midi assignment section (similar to nu rack) this could work also.

My goal is to use this inside of cubasis and target the transposition control via midi. Unfortunately Cubasis does not have user-configurable midi learn functionality so I need to find a midi auv3 where the transposition parameter is already assigned a specific midi cc to control it.

If anyone has any ideas about existing auv3s or other implementations I could pursue I would be grateful to hear them

Thank you so much!!