Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Airpods 3D “spatial” sounds on iOS14

I think it works. Not a lot of content so far. I have watched some trailers on Apple TV and...yes, there is something happening here. Have you tried it and do you think it is really the revolution they are talking about ?

Comments

• edited September 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Is there a mixing app that can move a track to somewhere in a 3D space? If not, I wonder how long it will take 4Pockets to make one.

• Binaural Location. I doubt it has any relation to the Air Pods Pro feature though.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wimwim
    edited September 2020

@Max23 said:

@wim said:
    Binaural Location. I doubt it has any relation to the Air Pods Pro feature though.

Im not sure if thats the right way to do it for music,
    it has no relation to the reverb of the room, (if its closer to you it should have less reverb) ...
    and you need a true stereo verb ...

[deleted] oops ... wrong thread.

• Apple is pretty damn good at the spatial audio game. I still get impressed with how wide and deep of a stereo image they can make on the newer 16" MBP speakers. It's freaky good.

• @Tarekith said:
    Apple is pretty damn good at the spatial audio game. I still get impressed with how wide and deep of a stereo image they can make on the newer 16" MBP speakers. It's freaky good.

Actually I just recently received my new 16" MBP and I have to agree that the speakers are crazily loud and clear for a laptop. I had 2016 before, it was also pretty huge leap forward, but now they really compete with the higher end of bluetooth speakers, at least the smaller, more portable ones. It was the first time I could actually enjoy music playing from laptop speakers. And I am quite picky when it comes to the speakers sound quality.