Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

|| OT || moving to New Mexico

edited September 2020 in Other

I’ve been a little quiet due to getting ready for a big move from TX to NM. We’re house hunting this week in the Taos area. Truly breathtaking in this area. Another positive is leaving the Trumpers and the out of control Covid fiasco behind.

Comments

• I'm excited for you! I lived there in the 70's and it was great. My only wish is that I had done it at a later age, when I could enjoy the slower pace a bit more. I was in my late teens and restless...

• Thanks! I’m 43 now and I’m used to a slow pace. The small town we live in Tx is nice but doesn’t have the hidden gems NM has. Looks like we found a place in Questa. Just waiting for the seller to accept our offer.

Oh —— medicinal weed

@Crawlingwind said:
    I'm excited for you! I lived there in the 70's and it was great. My only wish is that I had done it at a later age, when I could enjoy the slower pace a bit more. I was in my late teens and restless...

• Golly ... living my dream. Cold weather (and crazy barometric swings) and arthritis do not mix.

Best of luck with the move!

• That’s where the pot comes in (for the arthritis)
    ;)

Thanks, buddy! We want to move to Montana eventually but this place is great alternative. National Forests / desert / mountains all mixed together. It’ll keep us busy for a while.

@kinkujin said:
    Golly ... living my dream. Cold weather (and crazy barometric swings) and arthritis do not mix.

Best of luck with the move!

• edited September 2020

@iOSTRAKON lovely pics ! wish you the very best in your new home !

• Lovely images! Followed you on IG... do you have a channel for your photos?

• I didn’t capture the last 4 photos. Eventually I’ll take my own.

@mlau said:
    @iOSTRAKON lovely pics ! wish you the very best in your new home !

I don’t, I do have a channel for my noise. Planning on incorporating future videos and images for my music videos. Here’s my YouTube channel

@sch said:
    Lovely images! Followed you on IG... do you have a channel for your photos?

• Your art on IG is amazing / great work / followed

@sch said:

• Tell me why I live in Brooklyn again?

(I actually like seeing people, and now that there are restaurants all over the streets, it's kind of amazing.)

But that's a beautiful place. Good luck in Questa.

• I like people but can’t do city life. Lived in Houston for a while and it drove me nuts. The food is great here especially since I love Mexican food. Thanks for the kind words!

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Tell me why I live in Brooklyn again?

(I actually like seeing people, and now that there are restaurants all over the streets, it's kind of amazing.)

But that's a beautiful place. Good luck in Questa.

• Moved from Dallas area back to Arkansas to be near family. Grew up in Arkansas and it is truly beautiful. Plus in Northwest Arkansas there are 300 miles of bike trails. So much single track!

• @drez said:
    Moved from Dallas area back to Arkansas to be near family. Grew up in Arkansas and it is truly beautiful. Plus in Northwest Arkansas there are 300 miles of bike trails. So much single track!

Best of luck living where it’s beautiful. I don’t miss Texas at all. Should have left long ago :)

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Your art on IG is amazing / great work / followed

@sch said:

Thanks, mate!

• Thanks, man! It’s crazy how many people are moving to this area. People are running for the hills or mountains in this case. It was difficult to find a house. I enjoy the tranquility of this area. Only 16k Covid cases in the state. We had that many in a day in TX.

@drez said:

@drez said:
    Moved from Dallas area back to Arkansas to be near family. Grew up in Arkansas and it is truly beautiful. Plus in Northwest Arkansas there are 300 miles of bike trails. So much single track!

Best of luck living where it’s beautiful. I don’t miss Texas at all. Should have left long ago :)

• You’re welcome! I plan to keep an eye on your feed.

@sch said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Your art on IG is amazing / great work / followed

@sch said:

Thanks, mate!

• Wow. Time to reread Castenada! And a wise investment... should be oceanfront in a few years! I wish you much solace and peaceful sighing. A great move. I’m waiting for @Daveypoo’s translocation to Italy. Then I will have seen it all. And I can be begone.

• Say hello to Saul, Walt, Mike and Jesse for me! :joy:

Just finished all those shows, I couldn't help myself. Good luck with the move it looks amazing

• Is TX That bad? Also wonderful looking photos NM looks great.

• @Jefe0820 said:
    Is TX That bad? Also wonderful looking photos NM looks great.

Northwest Arkansas is beautiful. Lakes, rolling mountains, four seasons, etc.

Dallas is summer for 6 months and concrete.

For me, personally is just didn’t feel like home. I did some neat things there professionally but never felt settled. So that’s more about me specifically than Dallas area. However many millions of people apparently like it just fine :smile:

• Nice, @iOSTRAKON looks really gorgeous, good luck with the move!

• If I could live anywhere it would be somewhere in the four corner states. Truly the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Cooler weather up in Taos, too, no?

Hope the hum doesn’t get in the way of your recordings.

• We found our new home! Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback :)

• Some states have so much to offer, and it looks like NM is among them.

I live in SC and have been here for 17 years, but if my wife would do it I’d move back to NH in a heartbeat - I miss that place so much, especially living in a vanilla state full of Trumpers.

• Wish you all the best, but I hope your music remains dark :)

• Major improvement leaving the trumpers behind

@michael_m said:
    Some states have so much to offer, and it looks like NM is among them.

I live in SC and have been here for 17 years, but if my wife would do it I’d move back to NH in a heartbeat - I miss that place so much, especially living in a vanilla state full of Trumpers.

Thanks! Music will always stay dark. Starting to envision what I will make in the dead of winter

@0tolerance4silence said:
    Wish you all the best, but I hope your music remains dark :)

• @iOSTRAKON said:

That photo makes me wanna eat some shrooms.

• I think you can't see the photo unless you're already tripping. WOW.

• Update: we’re in New Mexico [staying in a hotel for almost 2 weeks] and waiting for our house to close. Beautiful and inspirational area.

• It’s a gorgeous place. It’s the only place I’ve been able to stand outside and hear absolutely nothing. It was an incredibly memorable experience.

Not to mention the food. So much green chile everything. My first meal there was a pepperoni and green chile pizza with green chile ranch.