Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 3 sample management

I think I already know the answer to this but I'd loved to be wrong!

I got many folders of samples (wavs) stored on the cloud (Google Drive) and I'd really like to have them all stored on C3.

I can only seem to do this one at a time and this would take me forever. Does anyone know a way to drop whole folder to the Media Bay? I've got Audio share and Documents apps if either of these could help.

Cheers

Comments

• I think the best solution here is to keep the samples on Google Drive and do a drag'n'drop / import on a 'need to use' basis.
    Some AUv3's support Drag'n'Drop from the Files.app pop-over to make the import a bit smoother...

You can also use the Files.app to drop the folders into the Cubasis 3 folder (On My iPad/Cubasis 3/Audio/My Audio Files/) which is also visible to Files.app. This way you don't have to import the files one-by-one.

Good Luck!

• You can also use the Files.app to drop the folders into the Cubasis 3 folder (On My iPad/Cubasis 3/Audio/My Audio Files/) which is also visible to Files.app. This way you don't have to import the files one-by-one.

Good Luck!

This just what I was after, thanks Samu!

I didn't even know about the files app :D I'm an Android guy and many things about iOS stump me!

Is there a way of split screen drag and drop?

• @FPC said:

You can also use the Files.app to drop the folders into the Cubasis 3 folder (On My iPad/Cubasis 3/Audio/My Audio Files/) which is also visible to Files.app. This way you don't have to import the files one-by-one.

Good Luck!

I didn't even know about the files app :D I'm an Android guy and many things about iOS stump me!

If you have the Google Drive app installed then you have to make it show the actual Google Drive from the 3 dots on the “Files” app (just above the “From your iPad” location. Then, you can make two instances of the Files app Via split screen . One for the Google Drive Files folder, and the other for the Cubasis Location that Sami write above .

• @seonnthaproducer said:

@FPC said:

Good Luck!

If you have the Google Drive app installed then you have to make it show the actual Google Drive from the 3 dots on the “Files” app (just above the “From your iPad” location. Then, you can make two instances of the Files app Via split screen . One for the Google Drive Files folder, and the other for the Cubasis Location that Sami write above .

Thank you for this. All sorted now. I'll feel pretty stoopid!

• @FPC said:

Thank you for this. All sorted now. I'll feel pretty stoopid!

We all learn something new everyday, sometimes I feel pretty stooopid too when I miss something that is just a few taps away ;)
    I think I have a pretty good grip in iOS file management by now, it works for me and I'll keep on pushing for Files.app integration and usage of other standard iOS features for file handling in favor of any 3rd party apps.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @FPC said:
    I think I already know the answer to this but I'd loved to be wrong!

I got many folders of samples (wavs) stored on the cloud (Google Drive) and I'd really like to have them all stored on C3.

I can only seem to do this one at a time and this would take me forever. Does anyone know a way to drop whole folder to the Media Bay? I've got Audio share and Documents apps if either of these could help.

Cheers

Yep that files app works fantastic!