Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS 14

Comments

• Neither in Italy.

• Still nothing

• edited September 2020

PRO tip B) Just enroll https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/enroll
    It Will install the final non beta 14
    After update - just remove the profile, and you'll receive normal otas

• @noob said:
    PRO tip B) Just enroll https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/enroll
    It Will install the final non beta 14
    After update - just remove the profile, and you'll receive normal otas

That worked. Thanks. Even funnier that you're teaching me and your handle is noob.

• @GLacey said:
    @giku_beepstreet , question #2: has iOS14 to be fixed by Apple or apps have to be adapted to iOS14?

Its missing functionality that needs to be fixed by Apple. They are aware of that

• edited September 2020

Yep 14 installed smoothly now just remove the beta profile in "general" and Bobs your uncle.
    And again, Zeeon and a few more glitches as we know , just a heads up ..so stay at 13 until it gets sorted, or take the plunge, its alot of shit nice new things in 14

• @giku_beepstreet , Thanks, then I might wait the next update... If I can resist to the temptation :smile:

• I’ve updated. Seems to be fine. Will do some more testing later.

• No iOS14/iPadOS14/TvOS14 here in Sweden yet so I'll take the plunge tomorrow or something...

• Can’t afford to have Zeeon go down, otherwise I’d be jumping in day 1 as usual. To derail this topic - can anyone answer if all Zeeon presets could be “remade” in Drambo?

• @mjcouche said:
    Can’t afford to have Zeeon go down, otherwise I’d be jumping in day 1 as usual. To derail this topic - can anyone answer if all Zeeon presets could be “remade” in Drambo?

Not yet since the Zeeon Filters and Oscillators are not present in Drambo but when they are the answer will likely, but it'll take some patching :)

• @Samu said:

@mjcouche said:
    Can’t afford to have Zeeon go down, otherwise I’d be jumping in day 1 as usual. To derail this topic - can anyone answer if all Zeeon presets could be “remade” in Drambo?

Not yet since the Zeeon Filters and Oscillators are not present in Drambo but when they are the answer will likely, but it'll take some patching :)

Thanks @Samu

• With 13.7 my behringer uca222 has stopped outputting sound on my iPad mini 5 but not on my iPhone se or my air2. Weird but tried two finger reset and now switching it off. How annoying. Any tips?

• Nothing in France too

• It's here in the Caribbean. Gonna drop this on my phone first since I don't use that for music at all.

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Neither in Italy.

I do not receive a notice. But when I have refreshed the page updates in the settings application I saw the IOS 14.

• edited September 2020

If worried about some apps not working, advice to not upgrade yet. wait atleast a week this forum will be flooded with tests
    I just lost all my Looperator presets for ex... fkin hell

• iPadOS 14 is here in the U.S. I'm installing it now.

• @cyberheater said:
    No sign of it in the uk. Where are you from?

I’m not 100% sure but I think you have to update to 13.7 first, I didn’t see the update for 14 until I updated to 13.7 but
    I’m not updating to 14 yet.

• @auxmux said:
    With the Air2 be supported by iOS14?

Yes...

• @Strizbiz said:

@cyberheater said:

I’m not 100% sure but I think you have to update to 13.7 first, I didn’t see the update for 14 until I updated to 13.7 but

Nope

• @tja said:

@Strizbiz said:

@cyberheater said:

Nope

Hhmmm, that weird, I only saw the 14 update right after I updated to 13.7 🤔

• Upgrading in France now :)

• PIP on iPhone 👍

• Drambo seems to be running fine 🤓

• edited September 2020

Upgraded to iOS 14 on my iPhone 11 Pro and everything works fine. However, there is still no option for stereo audio recording on voice memos. According the Apple Developers website iOS 14 was going to support stereo audio recording using audio recording apps. Come on Apple! the iPhone has 4 built in mics that support stereo. It’s strange that only video recording supports stereo audio.

• I have my 5th and 6th gen iPads both running 13.7 currently.
    I think I'll wait a few weeks on 14 to see if there are many complaints about it. At that time I'll upgrade one iPad first to verify that all my most treasured Apps still function as they should.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Just a note for those who upgraded to 13.7 and don’t want 14...I’m 99% sure 13.7 flipped my preferences back to auto-update so be sure to check and turn it off if needed. Crafty bastards.

So did 13.6.1 for me on my iPad Pro 12.9 2nd gen. Shifty af.

• I always wait until at least the X.0.3 update 😂