Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Music Studio 2.11 for iOS released
I'm very happy to announce the immediate availability of Music Studio 2.11 and Music Studio Lite 2.11 for iOS!
What’s new in this version:
• 80s Retro Drum Kit **
• 10 additional 80s Retro Kits available as in-app purchase **
• Support for all iPhone and iPad screens ***
• Support for Macs with Apple Silicon
• Minimum iOS requirement increased to iOS 12.4
• Launch screen updated to comply with the new iOS requirements
• Updated Audiobus SDK to 3.0.12 **
• Fix: Projects created in the Files app could not be saved into user folders
** Feature is not available in the Lite version.
*** Sorry for the very long wait to all iPhone users who had to experience the broken UI!
Please support us by rating Music Studio in the App Store!