Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Possible life on Venus just been announced

edited September 2020 in General App Discussion

The Royal Astronomical Society just made a press briefing to annouce possible sign of life on Venus!! I know AUV3 probably didn t get there yet but quite an unexpected and exciting announcement.

Comments

• Cool. Cheers for the off topic post. I love me some science.

• Never mind that. NS2 stiiiiiill hasn’t got audio tracks.

• Yessss!!! Time to start destroying the next planet.

• @jolico said:
    Never mind that. NS2 stiiiiiill hasn’t got audio tracks.

Hahaha!

I could see that one coming — just didn't expect it to arrive so quickly! 😉

• They say that they don’t know what natural abiotic process would produce phosphine in those conditions, but they also say that we don’t know what natural process produces it on Earth. It’s only assumed to be produced by certain microbes because it’s found in their environments in quantities proportionate to the microbes. That suggests that it’s an assumption that it’s a biomarker.
    To paraphrase...
    “We’ve ruled out all the natural processes that produce phosphine apart from the one we don’t know, but that everyone thinks is probably microbes...”

Not so much of a smoking gun, more of a guilty expression...

Interesting though, needs more research into possible terrestrial phosphine production by microbes to nail it down.

• Im unsure of this sora=ta science but love the sci fi nature of it. I mean I have skied on Mars so its not like Im opposed to the woo but space science is well speculative. I learned that Venus has spirits living on it that the temperature doesn't matter. SweedenBorg already announced this in theosophy type books 1897 ish and said all planets were inhabited but we would not see them if we went... I like to ponder!

• @jolico said:
    Never mind that. NS2 stiiiiiill hasn’t got audio tracks.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Some folks really like their acid.

• There’s probably a lot more life in Uranus.

• @LinearLineman said:
    There’s probably a lot more life in Uranus.

Depends on what kind of 'life' we're looking for, there's bacteria for sure :D

• edited September 2020

I loved this when I was a kid. Way before my time, but this movie was still being shown on reruns frequently during my childhood. "...planet Venus, amidst acres and acres of gorgeous man-hungry girls..."

• @oceansinspace said:
    Im unsure of this sora=ta science but love the sci fi nature of it. I mean I have skied on Mars so its not like Im opposed to the woo but space science is well speculative. I learned that Venus has spirits living on it that the temperature doesn't matter. SweedenBorg already announced this in theosophy type books 1897 ish and said all planets were inhabited but we would not see them if we went... I like to ponder!

Last place I expected a Swedenborg reference. @oceansinspace is classing up the joint.