Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shine on (pink floyd) intro cover with overloud’s tone impera rig.

These rigs are really good!
Thanks!

Comments

• Wow, that is gorgeous tone (and playing of course).

• Excellent work @flo26

It takes a lot of patience and restraint to cover David Gilmour’s stuff and you nailed both!

I always end up adding things that aren’t there, in his solos. I’ll have to post one of my covers I do of his style to explain.

If you don’t mind, could you share a little more info on your signal chain here? I see the obvious; Overloud with the Tone Impera rig, and I see MagicDeathEye and iConvolver (probably with some fancy IR file loaded) but what else is there? I don’t recognize that purple icon. I assume that’s some sort of widener underneath iConvolver?

Thanks in advance!

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Wow, that is gorgeous tone (and playing of course).

Thanks so much!

• @Intrepolicious said:
    Excellent work @flo26

It takes a lot of patience and restraint to cover David Gilmour’s stuff and you nailed both!

I always end up adding things that aren’t there, in his solos. I’ll have to post one of my covers I do of his style to explain.

If you don’t mind, could you share a little more info on your signal chain here? I see the obvious; Overloud with the Tone Impera rig, and I see MagicDeathEye and iConvolver (probably with some fancy IR file loaded) but what else is there? I don’t recognize that purple icon. I assume that’s some sort of widener underneath iConvolver?

Thanks in advance!

It’s a very simple set-up(as always 😉).
    I use overloud that goes in magic death eye,then into iconvolver (marshall cab loaded with vintage v30s),then into adverb2.
    Very simple as you can read😉.

• I see. I was just visiting the other thread and it seems I shall be spending some money again today. Thank you for posting these, and as always, phenomenal playing my friend!

• @Intrepolicious said:
    I see. I was just visiting the other thread and it seems I shall be spending some money again today. Thank you for posting these, and as always, phenomenal playing my friend!

🙏🙏

• McDMcD
    edited September 2020

I have bought every app you've demo'ed and matched every knob.

It's just painfully obvious:

I need a MusicMan Steve Lutheker signature model "Luke" guitar.

If that doesn't work I'll need to learn to play left handed.
    And if that doesn't work I have a few questions about your cabling
    and audio interface.

• @McD said:
    I have bought every app you've demo'ed and matched every knob.

It's just painfully obvious:

I need a MusicMan Steve Lutheker signature model "Luke" guitar.

If that doesn't work I'll need to learn to play left handed.
    And if that doesn't work I have a few questions about your cabling
    and audio interface.

My set-up is very simple.
    Guitar-interface-AUM.
    Nothing magic here.
    Sorry😉😉.