Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VST v iOS Latency / Update

2»

Comments

• edited September 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @LinearLineman said:
    @wim @rs2000, I installed ASIO and that solved my latency problems totally. 🥳

There are occasional dropouts. I adjusted the buffer to 128. Any other advice for this?
    The sound is very good, more clarity, I believe than RC275. Do you think it will improve by adding an AI like Steinberg UR12?

PCs are a bit complex, but with your help and a little persistence to worked out well.

Now, dig this, thanks to the generosity of a forum member ( many, many thanks!) I should finally be getting a large 2012 MacBook Pro and I will switch to that. What do you think my experience will be? Should I hold off on getting an AI to get the best sound possible?

Try WASAPI (and see if there is “exclusive “ mode on WASAPI) instead of Asio
    If that doesn’t work better , switch again to Asio .
    On the Asio4All panel click on the “tool” on bottom right for advanced mode.
    Expand the connections on the left side and disable the audio input
    If you still get dropouts on 64buffer , try checking the box “Allow Pull mode (WaveRT)”.
    It should give you better performance but it depends on your sound card .

• @ecou said:

@wim said:
    That setting applies only to built in input and output (device microphone and speakers). It has no affect on plugins.

Agreed. Did I say that somewhere?

Our posts crossed. I was answering the first post before you clarified.

• @Korakios, thanks. WASAPI not as good as ASIO. I will do what you suggest.

@Max23, so that’s what IDAM is!

• @wim said:

@ecou said:

@wim said:
    That setting applies only to built in input and output (device microphone and speakers). It has no affect on plugins.

Agreed. Did I say that somewhere?

Our posts crossed. I was answering the first post before you clarified.

😎👍