Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UNABLE TO RESTORE PURCHASES IN BM3

I reinstalled the app and now unable to restore my purchased packs. Any suggestions?
See screenshots.

Comments

  • Well there's the explanation: "The certificate for this server is"! ;) (sorry, couldn't resist...)

  • I've noticed a few other certs expiring recently. We probably need to wait for the authorities to get their acts in order. Not much else we can do.

  • @uncledave said:
    I've noticed a few other certs expiring recently. We probably need to wait for the authorities to get their acts in order. Not much else we can do.

    Oh, you mean that's an issue between the devs and apple? Something that has been experienced in other apps? So there's nothing I can do for now?

    Pardon me but I've genuinely no idea what the message means.

  • We’ve already contacted the developer about the issues. He is aware and as mentioned it’s a cert expiring issue and should be resolved soon.

  • @DatGood said:

    @uncledave said:
    I've noticed a few other certs expiring recently. We probably need to wait for the authorities to get their acts in order. Not much else we can do.

    Oh, you mean that's an issue between the devs and apple? Something that has been experienced in other apps? So there's nothing I can do for now?

    Pardon me but I've genuinely no idea what the message means.

    Just guessing/assuming but Apple likely does not host the IAP and Intua probably uses a 3rd party service to do it. Could be that whoever hosts the data ‘upgraded’ or had to change something on their end and that screwed Intua and the users. 100% speculation based on my own experience.

  • I wish NI would buy BM3 from Intua and make it iMaschine controllable by Mk3. Obviously will never happen now that they’ve gone “standalone”.

    IMO BM3 + hw like Mk3 would be by far the best standalone on the market.

  • edited September 12

    @WillieNegus said:
    I wish NI would buy BM3 from Intua and make it iMaschine controllable by Mk3. Obviously will never happen now that they’ve gone “standalone”.

    IMO BM3 + hw like Mk3 would be by far the best standalone on the market.

    Some solid docking station for iPad, with good connectivity midi+audio+cv/gate, some midi knobs and pads and batteries would be really game changer... can't believe that even in 2020 we still do not have such thing available .. just sad

  • @dendy said:

    @WillieNegus said:
    I wish NI would buy BM3 from Intua and make it iMaschine controllable by Mk3. Obviously will never happen now that they’ve gone “standalone”.

    IMO BM3 + hw like Mk3 would be by far the best standalone on the market.

    Some solid docking station for iPad, with good connectivity midi+audio+cv/gate, some midi knobs and pads and batteries would be really game changer... can't believe that even in 2020 we still do not have such thing available .. just sad

    I seem to recall some docks in the early ipad days but then it probably became clear that the bloody ipad hardware may significantly change every year so why bother.

  • @DatGood said:

    @uncledave said:
    I've noticed a few other certs expiring recently. We probably need to wait for the authorities to get their acts in order. Not much else we can do.

    Oh, you mean that's an issue between the devs and apple? Something that has been experienced in other apps? So there's nothing I can do for now?

    Pardon me but I've genuinely no idea what the message means.

    Clarifying, certificates are the basis of internet encryption/security. If you're a web server, you pay to register with a trusted authority and you receive a certificate valid for a period of time, years usually. Eventually it expires, and the server needs to update it. You may have seen a warning in a web browser, saying the cert is expired, do you want to continue anyway. Unfortunately, in an embedded thing like this, it has to work perfectly, no way to override it.

  • @AudioGus said:

    @dendy said:

    @WillieNegus said:
    I wish NI would buy BM3 from Intua and make it iMaschine controllable by Mk3. Obviously will never happen now that they’ve gone “standalone”.

    IMO BM3 + hw like Mk3 would be by far the best standalone on the market.

    Some solid docking station for iPad, with good connectivity midi+audio+cv/gate, some midi knobs and pads and batteries would be really game changer... can't believe that even in 2020 we still do not have such thing available .. just sad

    I seem to recall some docks in the early ipad days but then it probably became clear that the bloody ipad hardware may significantly change every year so why bother.

    Yeah I guess it would be hard for Manufacturers to accommodate for the yearly guessing game of peek-a-port Apple plays with the market without even getting into OS Updates.

    Frustrating. I see these standalones dropping and I’m like...meh. The right midi rig could make iPad Pro the killer instrument...I mean it is now but a controller like Mk3 or Push would be game changing as @dendy mentioned.

    I will say since being back primarily on desktop with Maschine, I appreciate the touch experiences some of these brilliant developers have achieved. Also, idam and logic remote is Apple magic.

Sign In or Register to comment.