Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ed’s Moon River (guitar cover)

Recorded in AUM with Nembrini’s Soundmaster (Bluesy Clean preset with one of the 4x10 tweed cabinets) and some Blackhole reverb. Recorded the strum track, then loaded it back into an audio track with the file player. Mixed the two into one bus and recorded again. Simple as pie...

Comments

• Almost forgot to mention, the guitar used in this recording was my Les Paul Custom here on the left. My Scarlett interface is currently down, so I used an iRig HD to record with tonight.

No synthesizers, no sequencers, and no midi. Didn’t even use a metronome or click. One take each track.

• This makes me want to get that Blackhole reverb. Sounds great.

• This makes me want to get that Blackhole reverb. Sounds great.

• @LinearLineman said:
    This makes me want to get that Blackhole reverb. Sounds great.

@LinearLineman said:
    This makes me want to get that Blackhole reverb. Sounds great.

Eventide’s Blackhole - a reverb so nice, I’ll recommend it twice! 😄

Thanks,

• What a great melody!
    Very nice interpretation!
    Thanks!

• @flo26 said:
    What a great melody!
    Very nice interpretation!
    Thanks!

Thank you.

• edited September 2020

@Schmotown said:
    @Intrepolicious that is beautiful.

Thanks! My girlfriend had the movie on the other night (Breakfast at Tiffany’s) as I was reminded of the song. Love the original piece performed by Audrey Hepburn.

• McDMcD
    edited September 2020

Acapella created by Jacob Collier with the help of "notes" from friends.
    He can hear a note and recognize the pitch and assembled this in Logic.

Free cookie for every celebrity musician you spot: (Herbie, Q, Crosby, etc).

• @McD said:
    Acapella created by Jacob Collier with the help of "notes" from friends.
    He can hear a note and recognize the pitch and assembled this in Logic.

Free cookie for every celebrity musician you spot: (Herbie, Q, Crosby, etc).

lol I haven’t seen that one! Thanks for posting it!

• @Intrepolicious said:
    lol I haven’t seen that one! Thanks for posting it!

He's from another planet. Both parents are musicians I think. His mother is a conductor.
    They indulged him with instrument purchases. He went through the Boys Choir process
    and still has a tendency to sing like he needs to "blend" rather than sound human. But
    blend he does. Human not so much. Alien talent.

• What a beautiful song and you did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

• @Atlesbe said:
    What a beautiful song and you did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I appreciate you having a listen!