Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best Vintage Synth/Keyboard Keybed?

2»

Comments

• @Montreal_Music didn’T you just order a Kawai mp7?

• one day, i'll man up, sell all this electronic shit, and finally just learn to play piano

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Montreal_Music didn’T you just order a Kawai mp7?

I feel like a never happy man. The action of the MP7 is very bouncy and it's tough for me to get used to. I'm not sure what to do. Sure thing, I need a piano.

• edited May 2022

Sorry to hear that @Montreal_Music. You know, sometimes it takes getting used to.. You’re returning it?

• @LinearLineman said:
    Sorry to hear that @Montreal_Music. You know, sometimes it takes getting used to.. You’re returning it?

I tried it at my local store and the keys are bouncy. Some people like it. But sure thing, a piano keybed is super personnal, like taste.

• I really like the PH-50 action by Roland. But the keys are not coming up fast enough. I know, I'm difficult to please.

In reality, I think I have more fun on a synth keybed action. But a part of me is not proud of this, I don't know why.

• I have a novation SL MKII with a super nice keybed. Only thing that I don't like about it is that the keys are small. But the Fatar TP/8s are similar (to the TP/9s on my Novation) but longer. I think I will like it.

Now I want to buy a Roland G-800 or G-10000 for the keybed.

• There’s nothing wrong with preferring a synth action @Montreal_Music. The important thing is the quality and honesty of the music you make with it.

• If you just after the keybed and nothing else, those older kurzweils are able to be picked up cheap.
    Old Pc88's have the fatars and can be had for about 300

• edited May 2022

@AlmostAnonymous said:
    If you just after the keybed and nothing else, those older kurzweils are able to be picked up cheap.
    Old Pc88's have the fatars and can be had for about 300

I really want the Fatar TP-8s alte version. The cheapest option to my knowledge is the Roland G-800.

The Kurzweill 2500 are much more expensive. PLUS, the Roland has 76 keys.

• I wrote to a guy on Audiofanzine, he sell the G-800 for 200 euros (274 CAD$). I hope the shipping is not too expensive. Last time I saw a G-800 on Kijiji it was 400 CAD$

• edited May 2022

I don't know the exact differences but the kurz is the tp10 on the pc88
    Shipping is prolly a different story cause it's stupid heavy