Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Improvisation In Words

edited September 2020 in Other

I wrote this in 1996 as part of the liner notes to an album I made with singer, DoriLevine. It has since been performed with jazz improvisation behind it quite a few times by Dori and others. I think it gets across some of the basics that helped me to become a “Fuck It Improvisor”. Maybe, for those of you who struggle with improvising, it will answer some questions.

Comments

• STILL LOOKING FOR THAT HUMOR FONT:

I'm with you on that failure part... but for me it's not determination. It's (wait for it) talent.

Your method would form the basis for a great cult. It has the structural integrity of jello.
    But you were meant to be jello. I like jello... and I like your grape. Not a fan of the type where you
    add cottage cheese... too non-desert for me.

Dori Levine was famous for being arrested for loitering in front of the musicians. The fact that she performed with you makes me suspect she had an excellent figure. I know you slept you way to the bottom of the musical world and ended up here of all places. You aging sex machine.