Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

measurements of grace: evening meditation

Decided to slow things down tonight to help me unwind. Hope you find it soothing and affirming. May your week be a blessed one ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’•

Comments

• I left a comment on YT, but thought Iโ€™d say it again here, beautiful piece my friend!

• You just nail that Suzanne Ciani type of emo-ambient vibe and you share your tools too.

• @Intrepolicious @McD Many thanks for the kind words and support. Glad you all like the track...I feel that a lot of good pieces are coming together in this track...and really looking forward to evolving this style in my work.

• Love it! Might be my favorite one so far.

• Truly beautiful. Definitely my favorite from you.

• @mjcouche thank you so much for the kind words. Glad it struck a chord in you ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผโ„ข๏ธ

• Good. Very bagpipey fugue vibe. Like the Klee-feel that visual effect/melange makes as well...

• Love it when you press play and the music directly takes your mind wandering somewhere else, lost in sounds and thoughts. And when the track is over, you realized that 6 minutes had just passed but you felt it was like only a couple of seconds.
    Thank you for sharing those beautiful moments with us.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Good. Very bagpipey fugue vibe. Like the Klee-feel that visual effect/melange makes as well...

Many thanks. Mr Klee was always a favorite of mine in ArtSchool.

@JanKun said:
    Love it when you press play and the music directly takes your mind wandering somewhere else, lost in sounds and thoughts. And when the track is over, you realized that 6 minutes had just passed but you felt it was like only a couple of seconds.
    Thank you for sharing those beautiful moments with us.

Wow. What a wonderful thing to say. So glad that my work can shift the sense of time for you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’• thanks for listening.

• Lovely track. Gorgeous floating tones but with sparkles of notes, bursts of static and rhythms that give it real motion and shape.

I know it's the musician and not the tools, but you are definitely making me look at picking up Drambo!

• @aplourde said:
    Lovely track. Gorgeous floating tones but with sparkles of notes, bursts of static and rhythms that give it real motion and shape.

I know it's the musician and not the tools, but you are definitely making me look at picking up Drambo!

A great many thanks for the kind words of feedback. You could definitely compose this track in other apps, but i find Drambo suits the way i work a lot better and allows me to stay in a state of flow longer when composing...and thatโ€™s what itโ€™s all about when creating.

• @echoopera said:

@aplourde said:
    Lovely track. Gorgeous floating tones but with sparkles of notes, bursts of static and rhythms that give it real motion and shape.

A great many thanks for the kind words of feedback. You could definitely compose this track in other apps, but i find Drambo suits the way i work a lot better and allows me to stay in a state of flow longer when composing...and thatโ€™s what itโ€™s all about when creating.

No doubt there are many ways to skin the proverbial cat (a pause to consider what a bizarre expression that is...), but when the tools spark joy and sort of disappear that's definitely a special thing! But I do believe tools have an effect on the outcomes.

Considering the wonderful things you've been releasing, it seems you've found something special. Thanks for posting.