Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any good lyricists here? thinking of composing some Christmas Songs

Was thinking of composing some Christmas Songs.
Good lyricists are always the key. Anyone out there with great Christmas story to tell
maybe we can even do a collab

Comments

• What kind of Christmas songs are we talking about? Happy, cheerful ones, or sad ones, or cynical ones, or religious ones, or any/all of the above? :)

Warning - I'm only an intermediate lyricist at best. I'm no Jim Peterik by any means. :lol:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    What kind of Christmas songs are we talking about? Happy, cheerful ones, or sad ones, or cynical ones, or religious ones, or any/all of the above? :)

Warning - I'm only an intermediate lyricist at best. I'm no Jim Peterik by any means. :lol:

ill go with cheerful, hopeful and religious ,lol

• I write a lot. Been rapping and writing poetry since I was 10. I make mainly synth wave dance music and some hip hop occasionally now. Wouldn’t mind giving some other stuff a go.

• I’d be interested to see what you come up with.

• @Weareroses said:
    I write a lot. Been rapping and writing poetry since I was 10. I make mainly synth wave dance music and some hip hop occasionally now. Wouldn’t mind giving some other stuff a go.

Have a very neon Christmas will be a huge synthwave hit.

• This is doubtless not very helpful, but a scientist friend of mine remarked the other day that it is likely that there will be no ice in the North Pole in 2050. I asked him where Santa Claus would relocate. Not cheerful, hopeful or religious.

• I dare say that a good holiday tune of any sort that isn't even a smidgeon trite is one of the biggest challenges in songwriting.

• I'll take a shot at it with some proposed titles:

Cheerful

"This Christmas I'll Wrap Myself with Love" (work a double meaning for Wrap)

Hopeful

"If Jesus Comes Back... Do We Get to Open Presents Early?" (one for the kids point of view)

Religious

"Push Mary, Push... Now Breathe" The Holy Story of the First Lamaze Class

If anyone finds this material offensive remember... they're commercializations of a sacred event.
    Cut me some slack.

"Rudolph the Redneck Democrat?" They wouldn't let poor Rudolph join in any
    Protest Games.

• There once was a man from....oh never mind....

• @McD said:

"Rudolph the Redneck Democrat?" They wouldn't let poor Rudolph join in any
    Protest Games.

That was too funny 😂

• If you want rude and offensive lyrics, man have you come to the right place. Blowfly himself can't hang with us.

• @McD said:
    I'll take a shot at it with some proposed titles:

Cheerful

I’ll wrap myself, don’t ask yourself
    We flash that wealth, the passions felt
    Your presence is my present
    But it won’t unwrap itself
    We’re together til the caskets dealt
    This Christmas we don’t need no help
    Just us Candles lit We can handle it
    Tie a bow on our manuscript.

• @Weareroses said:

@McD said:
    I'll take a shot at it with some proposed titles:

Cheerful

I’ll wrap myself, don’t ask yourself
    We flash that wealth, the passions felt
    Your presence is my present
    But it won’t unwrap itself
    We’re together til the caskets dealt
    This Christmas we don’t need no help
    Just us Candles lit We can handle it
    Tie a bow on our manuscript.

I give you the Title free and clear of any credit if you want it. Work it.

• Chestnuts 🌰 roasting on an open fire 🔥,
    Jack Daniels 🥃 nipping at your nose.

CATCHY