Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Asian Disco crossover track...

I hope you all enjoy this track. :)

In this track, I used Nanostudio 2 to bring everything together. All instruments except for the Asian ones are Obsidian. I used Beathawk as an AU to get the Asian instruments in the track. The drums come from Black Octopus' Leviathan packs as well as KSHMR Vol 2. The only sidechaining I did was on the bass and that one electric piano-sounding pad since I don't want this track to be some overpumped EDM rubbish.

The mastering chain is my usual MagicDeathEyeStereo, NS2 StereoGain so the signal is not too hot going into the BarkFilter Tripleband preset, and FabFilter's Pro-L2 to maximise it.

Comments

• Nice disco vibe going on, the asian instruments sounds really good. Great song 😊👍

• Time to get the Flares out.. Glitter Disco ball, & Babycham.. Nice one matey... ;)

• @White said:
    Nice disco vibe going on, the asian instruments sounds really good. Great song 😊👍

Thank you so much mate. :) Greatly appreciated.

@studs1966 said:
    Time to get the Flares out.. Glitter Disco ball, & Babycham.. Nice one matey... ;)

Lol, thanks mate. :) I can imagine such a scene. Cheers.

• edited September 2020

“Anybody?” Mating call of the forlorn short tailed Audiobussiccus. Nice track, indeed. Missed that BeatHawk Asian pack. Will get next sale.

• @LinearLineman said:
    “Anybody?” Mating call of the forlorn short tailed Audiobussiccus.

Lol.

Nice track, indeed. Missed that BeatHawk Asian pack. Will get next sale.

Thanks mate. :) Yep, the Asian pack is really nice. All of the "real instrument" packs are pretty great to be honest, including Musical Toys. I like the synth and drum packs when I'm working in Beathawk itself trying to come up with a new idea, however I rarely use the synth packs and never use the drum packs when I'm using Beathawk as an AU in Nanostudio 2.

• Cool track! I missed it when you released it.
    And missed the topic regarding sidechaining too, which is the one that lead me here :lol:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Cool track! I missed it when you released it.
    And missed the topic regarding sidechaining too, which is the one that lead me here :lol:

LOL! Nice. Thanks mate. Really appreciate it. :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic , I was guilty of reading the title of the post and initially giving it a miss. Not a fan of Disco, but having read the comments I listened and enjoyed it. I am a lover of East meets West experiments in general and liked the mix of instruments in this.
    @LinearLineman , I know exactly what you mean about the void that opens up when nobody posts anything about your lovingly created masterpiece so my new year resolution is to try and listen more and constructively comment.