Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud’s BHS sold (soldano slo100) video demo.

edited September 2020 in Creations

This one is my favourite one.
From sparkling clean,to vintage crunch,to modern hi gain sound,this amp can do it all.
Soldano amps really have something magical.Their low-mid frequencies are so..big,focused.
Wow!
I’ve owned a real one,and all i can say is wow😉!
It is so good to have all these amps on an ipad.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• edited September 2020

Not surprised. Soldano is my fav Nembrini sim. Great amp. Lovely clean tones

• These "rig" products can be so multi-dimensional and this one has 179 rigs total and costs $25. ONE-HUNDRED-SEVENTY-FUCKING-NINER at $14 cents each. I'll take a dollars worth.
    Sorry... it only sold in this truckload of tones. Good tones.

That "All IOS Rigs for $1 Each" starts to look pretty good at some point if a good day is testing
    presets for 8 hours and still having more to try tomorrow and so on for maybe a month.

Diversity of Tones:

• Clapton is God
    • Mule (Warren Haynes long time Almond Brothers Band Guitarist)
    • EVH Eddie Van Holy Shit trickster
    • Mark "Dire Straits" Knopfler
    • Metal Everyman
    • Warren (DeMartini) Ratt
    • Andy Timmons
    • Pete Townsend "Who"

Sometimes more is just more.

BHS competes with ChopTones making these "Amp Modeler" plug-ins.

• @McD said:
    These "rig" products can be so multi-dimensional and this one has 179 rigs total and costs $25. ONE-HUNDRED-SEVENTY-FUCKING-NINER at $14 cents each. I'll take a dollars worth.
    Sorry... it only sold in this truckload of tones. Good tones.

That "All IOS Rigs for $1 Each" starts to look pretty good at some point if a good day is testing
    presets for 8 hours and still having more to try tomorrow and so on for maybe a month.

Diversity of Tones:

• Clapton is God
    • Mule (Warren Haynes long time Almond Brothers Band Guitarist)
    • EVH Eddie Van Holy Shit trickster
    • Mark "Dire Straits" Knopfler
    • Metal Everyman
    • Warren (DeMartini) Ratt
    • Andy Timmons
    • Pete Townsend "Who"

Sometimes more is just more.

BHS competes with ChopTones making these "Amp Modeler" plug-ins.

Another way the BHS rigs are competitive, besides offering way more rigs than Choptones, is that they also offer way more factory presets with those rigs, something like 60-80 instead of 12. Same with LRS, hundreds of rigs and presets. Choptones also has a Soldano rig but it’s only for the Decatone, the BHS rig offers 3 Soldanos. More is not always more but the BHS and LRS rigs are really great, with an emphasis on 80s 90s tones. BHS Ace, Sol, LRS Revv, all great. The THU branded rigs have more vintage options, but a few of their modern boutique rigs are misses for me.

@flo26 really great playing and tone as always, what more can I say? BHS Sol really suits your style and playing the 80s and 90s. For the same reasons I believe you would love the BHC Ace Rig with its 3 amps, and the LRS Revv with its 4 channels. When does one realize they have more than they need!??

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    When does one realize they have more than they need!??

Daily. Most of us live in a world of abundance... and want more.
    These jokes about addiction have a kernel of truth.

But if you can afford it... who is harmed? You're guiding others to pick the right packages
    and that's generous of you.

If we are inspired to play and create then it's a net positive. If we spend all day buying more
    tools maybe not. Most are somewhere in the middle of this spectrum.

• @McD said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:
    When does one realize they have more than they need!??

Daily. Most of us live in a world of abundance... and want more.
    These jokes about addiction have a kernel of truth.

But if you can afford it... who is harmed? You're guiding others to pick the right packages
    and that's generous of you.

If we are inspired to play and create then it's a net positive. If we spend all day buying more
    tools maybe not. Most are somewhere in the middle of this spectrum.

Define “afford”...

My justification is iOS candy is cheap, so one rig means I don’t eat sushi that day...

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    Define “afford”...

Afford = having the wherewithal to eat sushi on any given day

My justification is iOS candy is cheap, so one rig means I don’t eat sushi that day...

Most of us use the "coffee" tradeoff because of the Starbucks addiction. Being in lock down
    I have extra income to buy apps.